Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 Vortex Shooters Source 3 Gun

Registration for the 2018 Vortex Shooters Source 3 Gun is open.

Link: https://practiscore.com/2018-vortex-shooters-source-3-gun/register

It will take place April 20-22 at Triple C Range in Cresson, Texas.

10 Stages

Round Count (Goal):

Rifle inside of 200: 160

Rifle outside of 200: 50

Pistol: 180

Birdshot: 170

Slug: 21

We will be having a Saturday evening dinner party at the range that will include adult beverages, grilling, games, give aways and more. It is free of charge to all shooters, their family and staff. We are seeking a sponsor for the dinner party, so if you have a sponsor or know someone that may be interested, please have them email jeremy@northtexasmultigun.com.

We will be selling mulligans again this year on your first stage of the match. All money collected for mulligans will go to We Defy Foundation (wedefyfoundation.org)

Any questions, please feel free to post below or visit this link: http://northtexasmultigun.com/vortex-shooters-source-3-gun/

Thanks!

Jeremy

Edited by JeremyM

• 4 months later...
32 minutes ago, JeremyM said:

Very welcome! I should start getting more communications out shortly. Any more questions, feel free to hit me up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of us are not on facebook or twitter.  email works really well, tho.

:cheers:

Did somebody say something about using a bayonet?

:cheers:

Edited by 1chota
omitted word

• 4 weeks later...

R O U N D C O U N T : 
This is the minimum needed, based off of shooting 2 at paper. Doesn't include the ammo you need to shoot the 2x4 team event or night driving course.

Rifle <200 yards: 156
Rifle >200 yards: 42
Pistol: 191
Bird: 178
Slug: 17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great match and a must shoot for 2019.  Stages were awesome from the location of each one to the high round count and distances required to shoot them.  Thank you to Jeremy and all of the RO staff and to Bill for cooking all weekend.  Looking forward to next year!

We had a great time at the match. It was my 16 year old granddaughter first major and she loved it. RO's were awesome with her. Stages were fun, just enough difficulty. Wind was tough. We really liked to be able to coach each other. Night drive was a blast. Looking forward to next year.

The check to the juniors to advance their shooting was a wonderful surprise. I see a new Benelli in her future. Thanks Jeremy & all the staff.

Gerrit, Nick, & Juliann

I really enjoyed this match.  The stages were straight forward yet difficult.   The RO’s did a great job.   Due to the generosity of the sponsors the prize table was very deep.  Thanks to Jeremy, the staff and the sponsors for a great match as well as the property owners for making it all happen. 

• 1 year later...

Sorry to necropost this thread.  I’d like to shoot this match in 2020, if it comes around again.  For those flying or have flown to this match, what airport do you recommend we fly into?  Is it DFW or is Love Field an option?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 6:05 PM, jk_nh said:

Sorry to necropost this thread.  I’d like to shoot this match in 2020, if it comes around again.  For those flying or have flown to this match, what airport do you recommend we fly into?  Is it DFW or is Love Field an option?

To Dallas area, either one. The range is west of Fort Worth, just south of Weatherford