Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore Web Report issue with Missing Steel hits

CHA-LEE

Last weekend I attended the USPSA Colorado State championships. We used Practiscore to score the match and everything was accurate up to the point of generating the USPSA Web Report. The Web Report stripped out all of the "A" hits for all of the steel in the match. The strange thing is that all of the hit factors are correct in the web report, its simply missing the "A" count associated with the steel hits. The Steel A's are represented in the results displayed on the Practiscore website, so the data is there. The correct data is simply not getting leveraged when generating the Web Report off of the Practiscore website. I double checked this by reviewing the data in the Web Report file and listed the breakdown below. We can use Stage 1 as an example as it had 3 pieces of steel. I am Competitor #14 in the Web Report file. On the Practiscore website it shows my hit results as 21 A's, 3 C's, and 1 D. This shows 25 total hits which is correct and includes the 3 steel A hits. In the Web Report File this same stage hits results are 18 A's, 3 C's, and 1 D. This shows 22 total hits which is incorrect and is missing the 3 steel A's. I listed the output from the Web Report below for my stage run as a reference. I also listed the link to the match below as well.

Pistol,1,14,No,Yes,18,0,3,1,0,0,0,3,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,12.32,0,0,0,0,12.32,119,119,9.6591,125.0000,1,

https://practiscore.com/results/new/9b6e803b-2996-41ad-b1dc-9bf79f764909?q_division=0&q_result=0

Since the correct hits data exists in the displayed results on the Practiscore website, this is looking like a Web Report calculation or generation problem on the Practiscore website itself. Can the Practiscore team dig into this and get the issue resolved?

I got an e-mail response from the Practiscore support team saying that they identified the issue and fixed it. I downloaded the Web Report file from Practiscore from the Colorado State match again and the raw data does look like it has been fixed.

If your match results have the same "Missing Steel Hits" from the USPSA results the fix will be to download the Web Report from Practiscore again then upload it to USPSA so it can replace the existing results.

• 1 month later...