Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

True Anti-Fog glasses

pyrofox79

So as the title suggests  anyone have any suggestions on glasses that actually are anti fog. I use safety glasses all day at work as an HVAC tech and have never found a pair that actually lives up to its claims of anti-fog. I've tried cat crap and similar products with no success. Any suggestions?

I bought these from the BE classified section and they have pretty impressive anti-fog performance so far:  https://www.amazon.com/Revision-Military-Sawfly-Kit/dp/B007HKPAA6

I used to use regular cheapo shooting glasses and I would have to re-apply the Quick Spit Antifog Spray before every match in Florida.

• 2 weeks later...

I was using ESS ICE for a long time and I had issues with fogging just due to me being a sweaty person, the glasses being tight fitting and not allowing air flow.  I tried a pair of Rudy Rydon glasses while I was at a class and the adjustable nosepiece helped significantly as compared to the ESS but I still get a small amount of fogging at indoor ranges with poor airflow. I take a few steps and it is enough to clear them. You can also get them on sale periodically that significantly drops the price and makes them close to reasonable. 

Edited by Novagunner