Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

X-Five

Rolex

9 minutes ago, ltdmstr said:

Not trying to be a smart a** but try scrolling down a bit in the thread list.  This is a lot of info on the subject.

The majority of that information is in a 35 page topic too so I can't blame the guy for asking a specific question.

30 minutes ago, ltdmstr said:

Not trying to be a smart a** but try scrolling down a bit in the thread list.  This is a lot of info on the subject.

I have been on Enos for a while- and never have I had the urge to tell someone looking for info things like you.

Sorry you took the time to answer.

Thanks any way.

Edited by Rolex
Spelling

Sorry if you took it the wrong way.  The point I was trying to make is that a lot of useful info has been posted on the subject and most people aren't going to take time to repeat the same info that was posted very recently on another thread.  So it's to your own benefit to check what's already there.  If you can't be bothered to do that, then I guess it's not that important.

Edited by ltdmstr

20 hours ago, Rolex said:

Just picked up the X-Five. Other than shooting it- has any one changed out the GR or spring for their minor loads?

Shooting factory Freedom Munitions 147gr new rounds, I'm using a Springer Tungsten Rod and 13lb wolf spring.  Shoots well with this combo.  

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2017 at 5:12 PM, bossgvr4 said:

Current X-Five setup:
147gr, ~890fps, 130pf (coated Blue Bullets)
14# Wolff Variable Rate spring
Springer Tungsten guiderod

Romeo1

GGI PELT falt trigger

What powder are you using?  I shoot 125 RN Blue Bullets with TG, thinking about switching to 147g and TG.