Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

July 2017 MOM recipient

Youngeyes

Yes, it's that time again. The July 2017 MOM award winner has been a member here since 2002. He has been of enormous help to other members with posts of advice and his sharing of shooting experiences. I can't repeat this enough, but Brian started these Forums with the prime directive of sharing and participating. This month's winner has more than filled that prime directive. Please join Brian and the Moderators in congratulating ChuckS as the July 2017 MOM award winner. :cheers:

Wow! Thank you for the unexpected honor! i really do appreciated being allowed to participate in this novel internet community. I really like it here as it is missing so much of the baggage that is found these days in other on-line communities. It has been a good 15 years and I hope I can continue to help. It is wonderful to have access to various records of 15 years of USPSA evolution! My only regret was not being brought into the Single Stack Elitist Club. I fear that my joke about Merlin and his $200 1911 will follow me to my grave.

Thanks again!

ChuckS

• 3 weeks later...