Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 13-02

CM 13-02 "Down The Middle"

40 Pts. 4.0 Seconds, 10.000 HF

9th of 86 Overall

3rd of 26 Production

Really hoping this will be the one to put me into B class after some pretty bad luck on the last few classifiers.

USPSA #A101894

stg4.jpg

Man that would really bum me out, seeing as they didn't have any problems keeping my "worst" score on there that was a 37 HF. :wacko:

If i were to appeal it, would i just email USPSA or is there a more official way of going about it?

I probably shouldn't care this much about a B classification but damn Ive worked hard to improve and a part of me wants something to show for it! :lol:

10 minutes ago, chaserracer said:

Man that would really bum me out, seeing as they didn't have any problems keeping my "worst" score on there that was a 37 HF. :wacko:

If i were to appeal it, would i just email USPSA or is there a more official way of going about it?

I probably shouldn't care this much about a B classification but damn Ive worked hard to improve and a part of me wants something to show for it! :lol:

if you go to the USPSA.org page under your classifications, there will be an explanation of the different codes.  Under "A", there is a link to a form that can be filled out

• 4 weeks later...

Production. Shadow 2.

3.94 seconds. 40 points.

10.1523 HF

az shooters says this will be a 87.82%. that will be nice, replace one of the two 83%ers I'm carrying right now.

3.60 seconds would have been GM. should have pushed just a teeny tiny bit more. but i shot this totally in comfort zone, so that's good.

19 hours ago, rowdyb said:

Production. Shadow 2.

3.94 seconds. 40 points.

10.1523 HF

az shooters says this will be a 87.82%. that will be nice, replace one of the two 83%ers I'm carrying right now.

3.60 seconds would have been GM. should have pushed just a teeny tiny bit more. but i shot this totally in comfort zone, so that's good.

This classifier was one that has some discrepancy between the classifier calculators. 10.1523 shows 76.70 on classifiercalc.com

I shot it somewhere north of 13.5 in open. I thought it was good enough for 100%. Wrong, it was 85. I think there is another thread discussing this in this part of the forum. 

19 hours ago, rowdyb said:

Production. Shadow 2.

3.94 seconds. 40 points.

10.1523 HF

It could be worse. Not having shot a gun in two full months, I shot this match with you and decided to go easy: 4.9 seconds with a mike on the DA first shot. Pushed it with trigger finger.

44% I beleive. 

Edited by MemphisMechanic

2 hours ago, Mhall said:

This classifier was one that has some discrepancy between the classifier calculators. 10.1523 shows 76.70 on classifiercalc.com

I shot it somewhere north of 13.5 in open. I thought it was good enough for 100%. Wrong, it was 85. I think there is another thread discussing this in this part of the forum. 

Oh well, then it will just be another one below classification that I carry around for a month or two. Previously AZS has been more accurate for me than CC when comparing to what uspsa has published. Thanks for the heads up on possibly lowering my expectations.

5 minutes ago, chaserracer said:

For what it's worth, my score of 4.0 sec + 40 points ended up being a 75.5% in production division.

bleh, then now i feel like i wasted my run. sigh. stuck at 88% in prod for another month.

• 2 months later...

They have adjusted this one.  Much more difficult now.

10/14/17

Production

3.12 seconds

40 points

HF: 12.8205

96.87%

Basically you have to run it in 3 flat to hundo this one now.  It's tight but do-able.