Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

75 Shadow Custom thoughts?

GregJ

Some questions....

- Is the CZ75 Shadow Custom (pre-D) on the production gun list?  There are Shadows there, but I do not see that model.  Ask Troy McManus to be certain, and then keep the email response if ,yes and you buy.  Keep a copy with you at major matches.f

- What is the weight of the pistol with magazine installed and red dot installed?  You may loose a little weight on optic install and will gain 1-2 oz. with the red dot.  Remember 45 oz. with red dot, and empty magazine in the pistol.  Slide lightening is not allowed.

38 minutes ago, GeneBray said:

Some questions....

- Is the CZ75 Shadow Custom (pre-D) on the production gun list?  There are Shadows there, but I do not see that model.  Ask Troy McManus to be certain, and then keep the email response if ,yes and you buy.  Keep a copy with you at major matches.f

- What is the weight of the pistol with magazine installed and red dot installed?  You may loose a little weight on optic install and will gain 1-2 oz. with the red dot.  Remember 45 oz. with red dot, and empty magazine in the pistol.  Slide lightening is not allowed.

It appears to be on the list: "CZ75 Shadow Black4.60" barrel (39 oz.)"

Yep, well aware of the 45 oz limit. I believe it actually weighs 37oz so it should be good to go. 

With all the work CZC has done on this model, it's hard to pass up for $1K. 

It appears to be on the list: "CZ75 Shadow Black4.60" barrel (39 oz.)"

Yep, well aware of the 45 oz limit. I believe it actually weighs 37oz so it should be good to go. 

With all the work CZC has done on this model, it's hard to pass up for $1K. 

I think this is a CZ Custom (bold, italics, underline) Shadow NOT a CZ USA Shadow. Two different beasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk