Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RL1000 owners maual

Steve here... Looking for a pdf of the RL1000 owners manual. If any of you guys could hook me up that would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Steven

Edited by z4lunch

• 1 month later...
Can't imagine a 1050 without a case feeder.

Well these r the rl1000. B4 the 1050. The case feeds for these were adjustable with dowel pins for different cases. They are cast aluminum as well. So you wouldn't have to buy feeder plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2017 at 7:54 PM, moparnut88 said:

I just picked up 4 of these. Excellent machines!! Did you get the case feeds with it as well?

Yes I did... The RL1000 is an amazing piece

Steve

• 1 year later...
On 9/10/2017 at 7:54 PM, moparnut88 said:

I just picked up 4 of these. Excellent machines!! Did you get the case feeds with it as well?

I too just pick up four RL1000's and a bunch of parts. Really hard to find this stuff these days. Very few want to part with them.

Steven

There are a couple of cross over parts from the 1050 that will work. I was told by Dillon that when the parts are gone there won't be anymore made(this was a long time ago). I've got six machines and a lot of spare parts. Some parts just have to made yourself, luckily these machines don't break parts very often. I enjoy making the parts as needed.

I've modified the powder tube so I can use bullet feeders and have another idea to be able to add a bullet feeder without modifying the powder tube. If you don't have the original case feeder you can adapt the current case feeder from the 1050. These are great machines, I love them wish I had a couple more.

Rich