Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best intentions?

sray53txtn

Has anyone here attended a USPSA match, saw some competitors shooting open with a CS TS40 (thought "Wow" that gun can shoot - I can do that) and jumped in with both feet?

I did and have not been to a match since.  I really like/love the pistol, my absolute favorite of the 3 that I own.

Just more of a rifle (small bore, mid & LR) guy (older - can shoot prone rifle but running & up/down with old college athlete parts NG:() that had a sudden impulse for a semi-hot rod pistol.

Mine has the factory 40 and a 9mm barrel and mags - what should I do with it?

Lost in too many toys world and need help with direction.

Help a lost CZ brother.

CZ TS Scales grips 1.jpg

I have a TS in 9mm with a few mods (grips, grip tape, adjustable rear sight, multi-spring recoil spring system, FO front sight).  It has been superceded in my shooting order by my TS Orange in 9mm, and I've posted the original for sale a few times.  No one bit on the ad, and every time I consider dropping the price to move it, I take hold of it, rack it a few times, and remember that this is one of the finest handguns ever made, and I'm content with it sitting in the safe.  (BTW I have no safe queens).

Fast, it's a very similar situation to the Shadow 2.  The 2 and TSO are quite a bit more money for some extra features that are hard to replicate on the original TS and Shadow 1.  In the case of the TSO, the big upgrades are front 1mm fiber sight, adjustable rear sight, good stippling on front and back of grip, bigger mag well, aluminum grip panels from factory, and thumb rest.  Hard to say if that makes it "that much better," but perhaps 20% better if I was to pick a number.

• 4 weeks later...