Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Accu Shadow 2

Just4FunLP

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Ken6PPC said:

Curious whether they tried to engage the safety with hammer down...?  

he did not! hahaha. he told me my weight before it went on the scale and i'm actually under the stock weight of 47 ounces.

fit in the box with tons of room to spare with czc base pads.

then he cocked the hammer manually, flipped up my slim safeties and pulled the trigger. he took it off safe and lowered the hammer. then dry fired it a few times and repeated the same test for the safety. done. weight, box and safety check all took less than one minute.

59 minutes ago, Just4FunLP said:

Placed the order for my Accu 2 yesterday, and should be seeing it sometime in November.  Figure I'll make GM in June. :)  

I am pretty sure it comes with the GM card in the box

• 4 months later...
21 minutes ago, cheby said:

I wish it was clear. I'd buy this gun right away... It's time to add it to the list officially.

Seems clear, either it is too heavy or it is not too heavy. 

Would be interesting to know if any guns (or mags) that had made weight were lightened a bit to get there. I'm assuming that the manufacturer can give you a spot on weight & also tell you what lightening can be done with different grips/guide rods/ base pads, etc. 

4 hours ago, cheby said:

It's not just about weight... it's also  external modification.

My bad.

Supposedly the USPSA powers that be have production gun rules near the top of the agenda, not sure what if anything will change. I thought the plan had been to have that discussion this month. 

What area are you in?

The word I got was from a section coordinator and the logic provided seems legit to me. Not that it matters but also received opinions from a few GM’s on the matter. Even though there’s an email (referenced in this post) from the NROI, it hasn’t been stated as an official ruling. Soooo...am thinking it’s wise to wait on the matter until she’s on the list. Here we go 2000 sales!

The natives seem to be getting restless on this whole email-from-NROI thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad.

Supposedly the USPSA powers that be have production gun rules near the top of the agenda, not sure what if anything will change. I thought the plan had been to have that discussion this month. 

I hope not. Production rules are fine.

10 hours ago, speedseeker said:

I hope not. Production rules are fine.

I don't disagree, with the exception that I'd like to see clarification on a few things that have come up and so far been answered by emails from Troy. 

And being 100% honest, I wish I could use a dremel to soften the 90 degree edge on my trigger guard.

Edit: It is the same thread with Troy's response I am thinking about. Were you concerned about the Area 8 Sectional/Championship?

Not sure who you are asking but no I’m not concerned. Though I have a S2 Accu, I’ll be using my standard S2 until things get more definitively resolved. Definitely need to get this Gun on the list though because it’s stellar.

On 1/29/2018 at 12:35 PM, speedseeker said:

Not sure who you are asking but no I’m not concerned. Though I have a S2 Accu, I’ll be using my standard S2 until things get more definitively resolved. Definitely need to get this Gun on the list though because it’s stellar.

Why dont you just email Troy and take the response to the match with you....unless A8 over rides Troy?

6 hours ago, Vanniek71 said:

Why dont you just email Troy and take the response to the match with you....unless A8 over rides Troy?

11.8.1 - Interpretation of these rules and regulations is the responsibility of the USPSA Director of NROI.