Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member from AZ

Turbo0321

How's it going everyone. I'm Zac. I've been shooting nonconpetetively for sometime now and decided to really jump into the sport now that I'm off active duty. 

Im been using this forum regularly for equipment reviews and reading up on different reloading data, figured I mine as well join the club. 

Looking forward to becoming an active member of the forum and learning from all the experienced shooters around here. 

34 minutes ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Welcome aboard, Zac   :)

Whatja shootin' ?

Currently I'm shooting a Glock 34 with Dawson fiber optic sights, a stainless steel guide rod and Vanek granmaster classic trigger. I'm using it for production class. 

So far I've only shot it during the Practical pistol starter course and 1 Tuesday night Steel match and it runs great.

I have ~54 days left until I receive my Atlas Gun works Titan .40 to use in Limited though. Cant wait to get it in!

• 9 months later...

Man it is crazy reading this post from July of 2017. Where I was in skill level and knowledge less then 10 months ago compared to where I am now is crazy. 

Back in july I didn’t know what I was getting my self into. I had no idea how classifiers worked, how to register for matches, and was dead set on shooting 9major in limited. I’ve come along way haha. 

I love everything about this sport