Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adjustable sights for Sig 226

nate89

I have been looking around for a set of replacement sights for a sig 226.  I have been mostly interested in getting a set of Dawsons, but I would like an adjustable rear sight if possible.  Are the LPA sights any good?  I would prefer a fiber front/plain black rear.  Thanks in advance!

I've been experimenting for the last several months with a Dawson adjustable rear on one of my 226s. It sits a bit higher than I'd like, ideally, but it fits in my holsters without issue and hasn't had any other problems.  They're pretty robustly build. 

If you look under the Springfield XD sights, you'll find it there. They have the same dovetail size.  Just be aware you'll need a taller than standard front to work adequately. 

t

I had no idea that Dawson had adjustables that fit a 226, I appreciate the info!  I'll give those a try since that was what I wanted in the first place, I just didn't know the XD sights fit a 226.

The one that comes in the set is the correct one.  The adjustable rear just won't jive with a stock height sight was what I was getting at.  In case that's what you were intending.  The set = GTG.