Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
mitommy

Versamax sling QD sling cup

Liking for options to put a QD sling cup in the forarm of a Versamax Tactical. Much like the Versamax Comoetition Tactical has. The limiting factor is the tight space of the forend. That won't allow for the Nordic mount's nut. 

I did run run across a discussion of this but lost track of it. In that discussion it was recommended to just buy a Competition Tactical forend. That may. E stat, but I'm looking atnother options. 

I installed a Noveske QD mount in a Versamax forend.

On 7/11/2017 at 1:29 AM, T Bacus said:

I installed a Noveske QD mount in a Versamax forend.

That's what I put on the stock.

Did you make to modify the forend? The listing says maximum thickness is .25"and the VM seems a bit over that limit. 

I've put the noveske qd cups in a versamax, benelli and fn slp. It's good to go in all of them.  Obviously make sure you pick a spot that doesn't interfere with the operation of the shotgun I like my qd cups towards the rear of the hand guard but that's just me.

JF

On 7/12/2017 at 9:51 PM, mitommy said:

That's what I put on the stock.

Did you make to modify the forend? The listing says maximum thickness is .25"and the VM seems a bit over that limit. 

No, it went in just fine.

On 7/14/2017 at 4:07 AM, JBOT5000 said:

I've put the noveske qd cups in a versamax, benelli and fn slp. It's good to go in all of them.  Obviously make sure you pick a spot that doesn't interfere with the operation of the shotgun I like my qd cups towards the rear of the hand guard but that's just me.

JF

Can you please post a pic where you mounted the Noveske qd on your Benelli?

I'd love to but I'm out of the country until the 18th of January.  I'd be happy to do it when I'm back in town.  Maybe someone else can help out before if not I'll post in a few weeks.  

JF