Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Unload d start

jeremy kemlo

Loaded Firearm:  A firearm having a live round, empty case or dummy round in the chamber or cylinder, or having a live or dummy round in a magazine inserted in the firearm.

Slightly inserted=loaded in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2017 at 3:35 PM, jeremy kemlo said:

Can i have the tip of a loaded mag inserted slightly into the gun on an unloaded start?

Try it,  see what the RO says

5 minutes ago, Glk21C said:

Hence the generic "no propping" which is almost always in the WSB's now. If it says no propping of gun then go for it. If it says no propping then that pertains to anything on the table. And I would not allow the mag to be beyond the rim of the magwell in any case since I feel that is loaded/loading gun.

44 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Hence the generic "no propping" which is almost always in the WSB's now. If it says no propping of gun then go for it. If it says no propping then that pertains to anything on the table. And I would not allow the mag to be beyond the rim of the magwell in any case since I feel that is loaded/loading gun.

Would this be considered altering a prop?

10 hours ago, jeremy kemlo said:

Would this be considered altering a prop?

No. What I was referring to is a WSB that says, " unloaded gun and mags on table, no propping", which came about when gamers started putting mags under grips etc to make pickup easier.

5 hours ago, Hammer002 said:

I thought the propping of magazines had been addressed too?  I have done the technique in the video, just without the bullet propping the magazine.

IMO, if the WSB only says mags on table, as long as the mag isn't inside or physically touching the gun it is good to go. Some visible space would be required.

2 minutes ago, Gary Stevens said:

IMO, if the WSB only says mags on table, as long as the mag isn't inside or physically touching the gun it is good to go. Some visible space would be required.

agreed