Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hogue Handall Grip Sleeve

ICEMAN550

I have never used a grip sleeve on any handgun and shoot my glocks fine with grip tape or stock. A friend from work showed me this grip sleeve he has on his glock 26 and I have to say that it felt better in my hand. The palm swell filled out my hand making i feel like some of the more ergonomic striker fired guns available today. I never liked the feel of glock grips, but just learned to make them work. The friend of mine said he shoots much better with the hogue sleeve. I have never noticed any top shooters use them and looking for info from anyone who has tried them. This would be for my work glocks if I decide to purchase.

I put the hogue handall on and feels better, but Didn't shoot any different. I also noticed it's harder to make grip adjustments out of the holster as fast as without. I will leave it on for a couple weeks, but probably go back to just the grip force adapter. Thanks for the replies. 

On 7/2/2017 at 1:46 PM, ICEMAN550 said:

I have never used a grip sleeve on any handgun and shoot my glocks fine with grip tape or stock. A friend from work showed me this grip sleeve he has on his glock 26 and I have to say that it felt better in my hand. The palm swell filled out my hand making i feel like some of the more ergonomic striker fired guns available today. I never liked the feel of glock grips, but just learned to make them work. The friend of mine said he shoots much better with the hogue sleeve. I have never noticed any top shooters use them and looking for info from anyone who has tried them. This would be for my work glocks if I decide to purchase.

Ultimately you may find that you just don't like the angle of the Glock grip.  There's nothing wrong with changing guns to one that feels better in your hand.  A few years ago the production division was mostly Glocks and now we have plenty of M&Ps.