Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
MotorMouth

Any way to bypass the 50 post minimum?

13 minutes ago, Nik Habicht said:

Oddly enough, while a nice fringe benefit, that's not what the forum was created for......

I thought it was to meet chicks. Boy, was I mistaken.  :o

Oddly enough, while a nice fringe benefit, that's not what the forum was created for......

Probably true. But finding good deals on equipment is the majority of the reason I check in at least once daily. I contribute when I can but really don't have much to offer knowledge wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, L3324 said:

Probably true. But finding good deals on equipment is the majority of the reason I check in at least once daily. I contribute when I can but really don't have much to offer knowledge wise.

Not "Probably". From the Complete Classified Rules: http://forums.brianenos.com/index.php?/topic/76025-complete-classifieds-rules/

Contributing to the Forum
The Classified Forum was originally created to serve as an outlet to allow contributing members to buy, sell, or trade their equipment and supplies. This Forum, in general, was not intended to be free place to buy or sell firearms, shooting gear, or unrelated items. Meaning, if you're only here to sell your goods, you are not welcome.

:

Edited by ChuckS

There is the word only in your quote. I have a bit over 300 posts. If it was the only reason I was here I suppose i would have stopped at 50. I do the best I can.

And I don't believe I've ever sold anything on this forum.

45 minutes ago, L3324 said:

I contribute when I can but really don't have much to offer knowledge wise.

The part I emphasized is the  biggest bunch of nonsense I hear on a regular basis.  :ph34r:

I joined this forum before I'd ever shot a USPSA match -- and still managed to weigh in.  It's not just about knowledge, it's also about experience, mental attitude toward shooting, problem solving, home repair, ability to tell a joke or look up a rule, or to say a kind word to a member who's hurting.  

This forum is about much more than shooting -- or the classifieds.  Find your zone, open your mouth, and you'll be contributing....  :D

Yeah, I don't know nuthin', and I've managed to rack up 1,700 posts    :rolleyes:

What about the other 5,923 ???   :wacko:

I’ve been trying to get to 50 for two years. Lol

Its not hard at all to post and be a productive member of the community so you can enjoy the benifets such as the classifieds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, reballz said:

I’ve been trying to get to 50 for two years. Lol

Try harder....:roflol:

On 10/14/2017 at 9:04 PM, GrumpyOne said:

Try harder....:roflol:

:roflol:

There HAS to be something you would want to contribute to or talk about, Reballz that would get you to 50.  I also thought it would take me a while, but then after reading a bunch of posts and responding, poof, I realized I was over 50 and I wasn't trying to inflate my posts on purpose or anything...it just happened.  I guess I tried hard enough.  LOL!  :goof: