Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sandbaggers

I disagree with sand bagging 100% I have always seen it better to be the lowest of the next class up then the top of the class. 

But I also don't agree with people who just hero or zero there way to a higher classification, I want to shoot and be competitive in the class I am shooting it if I work and make it to winning some matches that is great but if I move up a classification before a major then I just have a goal to work towards.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off placing 3rd in one stage at the last match. Came dead last on the classifier with 2 mikes. People kept calling me a sandbagger (jokingly, I assume) but really I just suck. Never practiced headshots with my revolver before, and I need a higher front sight. But I'm also broke and I don't have a way to practice headshots because that's how I hang the target at the range I go to.

Maybe these other people just let the timer get to them, or they're like me and haven't practiced at all what the classifier requires. I'm trying to make GM this year, I don't have time to sandbag. But I've also shot against some people who were A class that should've stayed down in C/D.