Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow 2 Pinching

speedseeker

Hey everyone, I might just be the only guy in the universe that is having a slight problem with the S2.  Today I should the S1.  I have a S1 Orange and a standard S1 Custom that I've done a number of Cajun upgrades on - I'm a lucky man.

The problem: When I insert a magazine with any force into the gun, the new paddle mag release pinches the bejezus our of my finger.  Like really pinches and it causes me to wince in the middle of my reloads.  Two questions...

1) Am I the only guy thats running into this problem?  I haven't heard anyone bringing it up at all which makes me wonder if there is something odd that I'm doing.  I'm not thinking so but just wanted to toss the question out.

2) What, if anything am I able to do about it?  Anyone know if the mag release from the S1 fit the S2 yet?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I don't get pinched but where I have the release paddle set on my Shadow 2 I most definitely feel a magazine insertion in a way I wasn't at first comfortable with it was soo distracting. I've since gotten used to it.

• 2 months later...

Sorry gents for the slow reply.  Been away a bit.  Rowdy, regarding pinching, its still happening to me but what I've decided is to finish this season using my S1 and begin the transition into my S2 over the offseason.  This would include the experimentation with the S2 mag release paddle.  bsand, I'll keep your offer in mind as I go through the transition process described above.  Thanks to both for your input on the topic.