Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ shadow 2 wide safeties

Onagoth

10 hours ago, Hooked said:

Unfortunately, I still haven’t received my order and because of a lack of tracking, I have no idea where it is.

Hooked.....don't worry, I contacted both Magictlent and Abb1 (both living in Canada and neither used Tracking) and they have always received their orders (Registered thru Canada Post) even though it has been taking 3-4 weeks and possibly a little longer depending on Customs...........huge sigh of relief, I knew Sebo was dependable from a personal  friend of his and now we just have to wait

On 2018-03-01 at 8:16 AM, race1911 said:

Hooked.....don't worry, I contacted both Magictlent and Abb1 (both living in Canada and neither used Tracking) and they have always received their orders (Registered thru Canada Post) even though it has been taking 3-4 weeks and possibly a little longer depending on Customs...........huge sigh of relief, I knew Sebo was dependable from a personal  friend of his and now we just have to wait

My order showed up today! It was sent registered mail so a signature was required. Shipped Jan. 23 and arrived March 2.

21 hours ago, Hooked said:

My order showed up today! It was sent registered mail so a signature was required. Shipped Jan. 23 and arrived March 2.

That"s good! What was it that you ordered?

Well, I received a package from Slovenia today from USPS.

The package was well-padded in a letter envelope, and the left-handed safety was in great shape. Install took about 15 minutes as I hadn't done a safety swap before (right-side safety detent fooled me for a bit).

Functions the same as the flush safeties and gives my left thumb a nice shelf for reloads and shooting. I DID notice that I can fully activate the safety with the hammer fully down - not sure what's up with that.

I'll do a live fire function test tomorrow.

https://imgur.com/a/lJRn7

Edited by Nayr

19 hours ago, Nayr said:

Well, I received a package from Slovenia today from USPS.

The package was well-padded in a letter envelope, and the left-handed safety was in great shape. Install took about 15 minutes as I hadn't done a safety swap before (right-side safety detent fooled me for a bit).

Functions the same as the flush safeties and gives my left thumb a nice shelf for reloads and shooting. I DID notice that I can fully activate the safety with the hammer fully down - not sure what's up with that.

I'll do a live fire function test tomorrow.

https://imgur.com/a/lJRn7

Thanks for the update. Let us know how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks. Looking forward to a report. Please let us know how it goes.

Overall a very good experience. I ordered the parts on a Saturday, had shipping confirmation the next Monday. International shipping took 4 weeks. Shadow 2 safety went right in and I couldn’t be happier with how much easier it is to use compared to stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, BZ919 said:

Overall a very good experience. I ordered the parts on a Saturday, had shipping confirmation the next Monday. International shipping took 4 weeks. Shadow 2 safety went right in and I couldn’t be happier with how much easier it is to use compared to stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Good to hear.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2017 at 2:21 PM, Onagoth said:

The shadow 2's in Canada shipped with thin safeties and a wide safety for the left hand side of the gun.  I've been searching high and low for a wide right hand side safety to use with the wide LHS one that I have.

It looks like this product might work, but I am not sure and haven't received an answer from the email I sent.  Does anyone here know if this can be used with the wide LHS safety I have to give me wide safeties on both sides?

http://www.czub.cz/en/eu-eshop/pistole/soucastky/pojistka-shadow-2-arcor-pro-levaky.html

Basically, my confusion is that the picture looks good, but the webstore describes the item as a 'flat' safety

1091-1337_pojistka.jpg

I purchased the same part last month from the same website, and its awesome. Unfortunately, I need to buy two more for two other CZ's I have, and they're sold out everywhere :(

On 4/19/2018 at 5:32 PM, Word_Bro said:

I purchased the same part last month from the same website, and its awesome. Unfortunately, I need to buy two more for two other CZ's I have, and they're sold out everywhere :(

yeah that sucks.  I haven't been on Enos in a while but I did source one directly from CZ through the Canadian distributor a while back.

Good luck with finding one. :)