Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ shadow 2 wide safeties

Onagoth

The shadow 2's in Canada shipped with thin safeties and a wide safety for the left hand side of the gun.  I've been searching high and low for a wide right hand side safety to use with the wide LHS one that I have.

It looks like this product might work, but I am not sure and haven't received an answer from the email I sent.  Does anyone here know if this can be used with the wide LHS safety I have to give me wide safeties on both sides?

http://www.czub.cz/en/eu-eshop/pistole/soucastky/pojistka-shadow-2-arcor-pro-levaky.html

Basically, my confusion is that the picture looks good, but the webstore describes the item as a 'flat' safety

1091-1337_pojistka.jpg

Edited by Onagoth

• 9 months later...

Did you end up ordering this product? I'd like to try a wide safety for the right-hand (lefty) side of the gun. Found the same listing you did, and am curious if it's actually the wide safety for a lefty.

Thanks.

I would be interested in this as well. I don't know what in the world is taking CZ so long to get these back in stock. I have called them multiple times as well as put my email on the "Back in Stock" notification list. The link mentioned previously no longer goes to that item.

14 hours ago, BLUEPSTU said:

I would be interested in this as well. I don't know what in the world is taking CZ so long to get these back in stock. I have called them multiple times as well as put my email on the "Back in Stock" notification list. The link mentioned previously no longer goes to that item.

I ordered one from a Slovenian site last night. It’ll take some time, but I’ll report back. 

I’d like to be able to ride the safety in SA so that I don’t inadvertently flick the safety on during a reload. I like the safety on the TSO, so this should be good. 

9 hours ago, Nayr said:

I ordered one from a Slovenian site last night. It’ll take some time, but I’ll report back. 

I’d like to be able to ride the safety in SA so that I don’t inadvertently flick the safety on during a reload. I like the safety on the TSO, so this should be good. 

Gotcha. What was the total price? I actually already have a wide Shadow 2 safety on my TSO. My friend let me have his because he didn't think he would use it. He has changed is mind because he doesn't want the first shot to have to be DA. He is not pressuring me to give it back, but I do feel bad and want to get it back to him asap.

Gotcha. What was the total price? I actually already have a wide Shadow 2 safety on my TSO. My friend let me have his because he didn't think he would use it. He has changed is mind because he doesn't want the first shot to have to be DA. He is not pressuring me to give it back, but I do feel bad and want to get it back to him asap.

I just ordered the right hand safety ( been frustrated for months with it ou of stock on US). It was $73, including standard shipping (6-15 days)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, BZ919 said:

I just ordered the right hand safety ( been frustrated for months with it ou of stock on US). It was $73, including standard shipping (6-15 days)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Was it from seboweapons or the site Nayr mentioned?

11 hours ago, BLUEPSTU said:

I'm not sure what the total cost was - I think it was around $70 or so USD. Their site had the correct part number from CZ's site, so I decided to give it a shot. They had a fairly active FB page too.

https://www.cesar-shop.com/product/safety-shadow-2-wide-left-handed

15 hours ago, BZ919 said:

including standard shipping (6-15 days)

I ordered a few items from Sebo and they sent it on the 13th, so hopefully I only have to wait 3 more days at most to receive it

Edited by race1911

16 hours ago, Nayr said:

I'm not sure what the total cost was - I think it was around $70 or so USD. Their site had the correct part number from CZ's site, so I decided to give it a shot. They had a fairly active FB page too.

https://www.cesar-shop.com/product/safety-shadow-2-wide-left-handed

Gotcha. Please post back up when you get it in.

I have purchased from Sebo before. Great parts and support. 2 weeks shipping depending on custom. (in Canada)

I have other parts on the way too.

Most US company do not want to sell product to Canada (CZ Custom included), so I find Sebo is doing a great job! 

Edited by Magictalent

On 2/26/2018 at 7:47 AM, Magictalent said:

2 weeks shipping depending on custom. (in Canada)

Magictalent...mine left Czech Republic for Canada 2 weeks ago but I haven't been able to track it with the RR....Cz tracking # since leaving the Czech Republic.......were you able to track yours after it left Czech Rep. once it entered Canada and hit Customs or did it just one day show up at your door and who was the carrier (Canada Post, UPS, FedEx ??)   thanks

Edited by race1911

10 hours ago, race1911 said:

Magictalent.....were you able to track it with the RR..Cz  tracking number once it hit Canada ???       thanks

Same with me.  Ordered a few parts that were shipped back on Jan. 23rd. No other tracking information available after it left Czech.

38 minutes ago, Hooked said:

Same with me.  Ordered a few parts that were shipped back on Jan. 23rd. No other tracking information available after it left Czech.

Hooked.....did your order just show up at your door by Canada Post one day, if so how long did it take, OR have you not received it yet ?......thanks           Magictalent....did your Tracking # register on the Canada Post site when it arrived in Canada? .....thanks

Edited by race1911

2 hours ago, race1911 said:

Hooked.....did your order just show up at your door by Canada Post one day, if so how long did it take, OR have you not received it yet ?......thanks           Magictalent....did your Tracking # register on the Canada Post site when it arrived in Canada? .....thanks

Unfortunately, I still haven’t received my order and because of a lack of tracking, I have no idea where it is.

10 hours ago, Hooked said:

Unfortunately, I still haven’t received my order and because of a lack of tracking, I have no idea where it is.

I have one time got my shipment from the community mail box, one time I got a deliver notice and pickup from the post office. I have not missed any shipment so far.