Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best glock trigger Hands down

Waterfowl-widowmaker

Like most folks I have tried a lot of aftermarket triggers, some were ok, others defeated safeties, so I pretty much said the hell with it, no more money on triggers.  Then I saw some videos on you tube by a guy named Johnny Glock.  This guy is OCD big time on glock triggers.  I ordered just his trigger bar because I had so many other components.  This thing is sweet, all safeties work, and the polish job is the best that I have ever seen. He will set up your trigger how you want it,  You want a rolling feel done, you want little take up, crisp break you got it.  I told him my trigger needed to be uspsa production legal, no problem.  He even gives away a lot of his methods on you tube videos.  Check him out.

• 2 weeks later...

If I may. Knowing how the firing system functions as a whole is of primary importance. So a (-) connector will give you less resistance at the wall, MORE sponge due to the graduated 80 degree angle and a shorter reset for the same reason. The 6# trigger Spring counter tension against the 4.5# Striker spring is the recipe for a neutral or slow reset as the Striker is at a 1.5# disadvantage. You'll be waiting on the trigger where as with a #5 Spring the 1/2# counter tension will allow for a positive aggressive reset thereby letting the Springs do the work so your finger can relax. If you understand Trigger control moreover how muscles actually function the benefits of what I explained above will be remarkably clear. There's more to this if you exam things clearly and closely..

Or you could buy the prettiest darnd Trigger you can find on Instagram ? BTW in skilled hands  those can be reworked into  YOUR perfect trigger. It depends on your definition of perfect.

Edited by BigBoss
Added info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got a DK off a member here...pretty excited to see what they are all about.  My new G34 MOS trigger felt pretty heavy.  Once it hit the "wall", felt like a good amount of pressure for the break.  I dont have a scale so couldnt measure.

An update to my post about my new Vanek trigger in my Glock 34 Gen 4.  After a hundred test rounds I ran the gun in a Robert Vogel Class over 600 rounds without an issue or cleaning.  Vogel's class was excellent by the way.

I noticed a lot of the drop in trigger kits come with an aluminum polished trigger housing pin.  What does this actually do?  Its not a moving part so how does it help the trigger feel, pull or reset?  Thoughts?

5 hours ago, Dieselvrr said:

I noticed a lot of the drop in trigger kits come with an aluminum polished trigger housing pin.  What does this actually do?  Its not a moving part so how does it help the trigger feel, pull or reset?  Thoughts?

When I talked to TTI, they said they used it for when stippling so the plastic one didn't melt.