Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Fallen Brethren 3Gun Challenge

Spartan Tactical

proudly announces

The 2017 Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge
September 29 - October 1, 2017

-Official Announcement-
Mark your calendars for the 7th Annual Fallen Brethren 3Gun Challenge; 10 Stages like you've never seen before... We'll be testing your skills at our new facility in Cresson, Texas this year. The Fallen Brethren remains a national favorite and is still a 'must shoot' match.  We've got all new stage locations on the Triple C shooting complex and you're going to love it.  Last year we said "goodbye" to Stage 9 and this year we'll be introducing you to all new challenges.  Competitors will shoot Friday through Sunday. Staff and RO's will have the option to shoot Wednesday and Thursday at a more relaxed pace or entirely on Thursday, Sep 28th.

This year’s match is still $295. We’re already booking our catering and have 3 towns to draw from (Granbury, Weatherford and Benbrook).  Lunches will be $8 pp

Registration will open at 10am CDT on Saturday, April 1st. on Practiscore.  Click Here to Register for the 2017 FB3Gun Challenge  We're allowing registration without immediate payment this year to help shooters wait for their tax refund.  Payments will open on May 1st.  More details on the payment location will be posted shortly.  We're also updating the FB3Gun website so additional match info and stage info will be posted there.  As in the past, Military AD scholarships (full and partial) will be available.

Squading: We’ll be utilizing the self squading feature of Practiscore again. Details will be provided for squad assignment and requests after sign up. As always, every effort will be made to accommodate squad requests.

Hotel information: The match is near Cresson, Texas.  There is a rather large hotel there and we're attempting to negotiate a match rate.  Details on that hotel as well as others will be posted here as well as on the match website ( www.FB3Gun.com).

If your sponsor/company is interested in supporting this event, please contact us as soon as possible. We will have a link on the match website (www.FB3Gun.com) but if you want to lock in a sponsorship slot now, contact us directly (Spartan-6) and we'll get you signed up.

2017 Range Officers: We're committed to providing you with excellent Range Officers again this year. We'll provide lunches and lodging reimbursement for all R/O's. (3 nights of ½ room payment). For registration, sign up as normal and send your resume instead of a check.
www.FB3Gun.com (coming up soon)
www.SpartanTactical.com
www.Facebook.com/TheSpartanTactical

Please post questions and concerns that can be addressed on here. If you're asking, others may be too. Thanks!
Edited by Spartan-6
updated links

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I apologize for my absence. The registration is going smoothly. We have been setting up registrar and bank access. We are doing signature cards tomorrow (Friday, June 2). I will have the address information on where to send your checks then.

-6-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good afternoon, shooters. The match director (Jim Smith) has asked me to post a slip in the match dates of 1 week. There has been a scheduling conflict with the range and the match is now Friday-6OCT thru Sunday-8OCT. Range officers may shoot Wed and Thur or just Thursday as in years past.

Hopefully this isn't a show stopper for anyone. I'll pass along more information as it's available.

Best regards,
Brook... aka
-6-

Is it still planned to take place at the range in Cresson, TX?

The match would take my only non match weekend in October, but may be worth the wife yelling at me......I've been yelled at before anyways.

1 hour ago, Spartan-6 said:

Good afternoon, shooters. The match director (Jim Smith) has asked me to post a slip in the match dates of 1 week. There has been a scheduling conflict with the range and the match is now Friday-6OCT thru Sunday-8OCT. Range officers may shoot Wed and Thur or just Thursday as in years past.

Hopefully this isn't a show stopper for anyone. I'll pass along more information as it's available.

Best regards,
Brook... aka
-6-

Well poop!! I just made non-refundable family plans for that weekend...literally, yesterday! 

Dang it!

2 hours ago, Spartan-6 said:

Best regards,
Brook... aka
-6-

This is extremely disappointing.  Vacation days from work already booked, cant change it now.  Good chance ill miss fb3g now for the first time in 5 years.  Very upsetting.  

6 hours ago, Spartan-6 said:

Best regards,
Brook... aka
-6-

Big time bummer, may have to miss the match now.  Hard to change work schedule now

10 hours ago, Spartan-6 said:

Best regards,
Brook... aka
-6-

Amazing...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2017 at 5:35 PM, Spartan-6 said:

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I apologize for my absence. The registration is going smoothly. We have been setting up registrar and bank access. We are doing signature cards tomorrow (Friday, June 2). I will have the address information on where to send your checks then.

-6-

Bummer...I already have another match scheduled for Oct 8-10. Hate to miss this one, but previous commitments have to be honored.