Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Inland Empire Sectional

Sectional will be in August this year.  Staff shoots Saturday, August 19th.  Everyone else shoots on Sunday, August 20th.

Level II USPSA (pending approval)

Rattlesnake Mountain Shooting Facility in Benton City, WA

12 stages, about 250 rds

Match fee $60 ($40 juniors) and includes lunch and a T-shirt.

Registration on Practiscore opens at 6 AM on Wednesday, March 22.

• 4 months later...

They can still register on Practiscore and the MD will approve them.  They won't get a t-shirt though since they are already ordered.  There are about 20 spots open, but registering sooner rather than later is better for the MD.

Well run match. fun, interesting, challenging stages, and tremendous value for the dollar. For $60 we got 12 stages + chrono + tshirt + lunch, and we were done shooting by just after 3:00 pm. My hat is off to Jodi the RM, Pamela the MD and all the staff, especially the younger shooters on the practical edge team. I always like to see young hotshots working a match (and doing a very professional job of it too.) No wonder they are so courteous and hard-working when they come through my stage at A1 or Nationals.

Put this match on your calendar next year if you live in the NW. It's smack in the middle of world-class wine country too!

Thanks for the great review.  Part of the reason we did the match in August versus May this year was to allow the Practical Edge Junior Shooting team to be ready to shoot the match and give them the opportunity to help as staff.  A good number of them took the RO class last November, and the newer team members were great assistants to the stage staff.   All the staff did a great job, as well as our new MD, Pam!  We are trying to decide when we are hosting the match next year, more than likely it will be the third Sunday of August again since A1 will be the third weekend of May.