Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate cigars

sstephns

My wife started me on this bad habit with a small desktop humidor. I hate that I now have two full humidors at over 100 cigars and that I never have enough time to smoke them. I also hate making the decision on which to smoke. I also hate the winter because I smoke less cigars. Thankfully it's warm in South Carolina right now, warm enough for one tonight.

1 hour ago, sstephns said:

My wife started me on this bad habit with a small desktop humidor. I hate that I now have two full humidors at over 100 cigars and that I never have enough time to smoke them. I also hate making the decision on which to smoke. I also hate the winter because I smoke less cigars. Thankfully it's warm in South Carolina right now, warm enough for one tonight.

Man I have the opposite problem, I have two empty humidors I can't ever seem to keep full.   But then again, its south east Texas.  Winters down here are like jeans and a t-shirt, with an occasional couple of days where you actually wear a coat.  Heck most of my childhood, I thought snow was just some fake BS they made up on TV....  Nope, went up north once, that stuff is cold, and wet, and sucks....  But hey, almost every day is a cigar day down here :)