Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nominations for first 2017 Member of the Month

Youngeyes

Well we made it. It's 2017 and the world did not come to an end. It's time to forget those New Years resolutions and make your nominations for the first MOM of the new year. 

Last years winners ( for Hi-Power Jack ;) ) were

October...P.E Kelley

November..Toolguy

December...CHA-LEE

I'm sure you all agree how much they deserved the award. Less than 3 weeks left to name the January MOM. Who will that member be? Make your nominations now.

I will offer Kneelingatlas for a nomination. His CZ thread is pretty much the go-to thread for CZ tuning. To have all that offered freely is amazing. Also, the slow motion comp testing thread has brought metrics to a topic that was typically characterized  by "feel".

Later,

Chuck

I am forwarding this post to the Russian hackers so that they may influence this election...

Edited by ChuckS

I will throw my nomination out to Sarge. I have seen him posting all over the forum helping people. Also outside the forum he has taken over as Ohio USPSA match director. So obviously a good guy on here and on the range.  

Edited by mscott

This is the last week for nominations for the first 2017 MOM. The nominations so far are for very worthy members. There are many more. Show your appreciation and nominate someone. Please remember that Moderators cannot be nominated ( cue the OH NO! SAY IT'S NOT SO! sound bite) :devil: