Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 EGW Area 8 Championship, August 24-27,Ontelaunee Rod & Gun Club,New Tripoli, Pennsylvania

This is going to be a great match! Well run last year, good food, quality stages. For those who are thinking about it, wait list. It is a big match with lots of moving parts, all done by volunteers. Things usually work out, but it will take patience on your part. Train hard and have fun!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Match book and stages should be out next week, per Bill's FB updates.  Still, a few random slots on Fri, Sat, and Sun due to shooters withdrawing.  Changes every day as new people register to fill them

On 7/28/2017 at 8:32 AM, rowdyb said:

I'll need to ship ammo. Where can I find the information for shipping ammo to this match? Thank you.

Send it to my house. i'll test it out at this elevation and make sure it works. I don't own a 9mm though so you'll have to send your gun too :)

7 hours ago, waktasz said:

Send it to my house. i'll test it out at this elevation and make sure it works. I don't own a 9mm though so you'll have to send your gun too :)

Sounds perfect! I'll just mail my gun and ammo to a competitor and he'll take care of it all. Yes! hahahaha.

I've got a mailing address now, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...