Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warpcorps range blog

warpcorps

Starting a new range blog - inspired by my friend CHA-LEE! Why? I found looking at CHA-Lee's range notes to be insightful, and came to the realization that actually thinking about what I did well, and what I didn't do well, making observations about my overall range performance and then putting those thoughts into words would help me accomplish three things: 1.) Establishing a rigor of actually analyzing and writing down my observations of the day, 2.) Using those observations to show performance improvement and track what does and does not work for me and 3.) Provided anyone else other than me ever reads this ;-{)} - getting feedback from the community on what to try or what has worked for others.

How did I get here? To keep it short my first performance focused shooting began in the boy scouts at about 15. I had been shooting BB guns - both rifle and pistol before, but mostly tin cans, etc. At summer camp in New Jersey, (Yards creek scout reservation) I had my first experience with a .22 rifle and worked through the NRA 4 position rifle marksmanship qualification to an expert level, and also earned my Rifle Shooting merit badge. Then, I joined the US Marine Corps and experience a whole different level of shooting. All long gun focused however - starting with the M-16 (A2) with a 20" barrel. The standard Marine Qualification course for the M16 (when I was in - 1990-1995) consisted of shooting several positions at 200, 300 and 600 yards. Then of course we got to shoot the "fun stuff" - M60E3's, M249 SAW, M203 Grenade Launchers... Even an AT4 anti tank trainer (it was too expensive to let us train with the real thing). Got to change a few red hot barrels on the Machine Gun platforms. No pistol training whatsoever at the enlisted Non-NCO level... The closest I got to a pistol was when a buddy and I went to a local range and rented a Desert Eagle .44 mag to shoot. When I got out of the corps, I really didn't shoot whole lot - We moved to SW Ohio and I was more focused on building a career and raising a family for a while.

Fast forward to 2003. My son started to get involved in cub scouts and he was being introduced to shooting through BB guns and Archery. We as a family got really into archery and I was soon teaching my son's cub scout pack how to shoot at the local scout camp. I even taught the girl scouts next door how to shoot a bow in my back yard - we had enough room to put some hay bails out against a natural berm at the back of our yard and shoot from the back deck. Then we moved to Colorado in 2005 and one of the adults in my sons new pack mentioned it would be good to get NRA trained so I could help out - I took the challenge and became an NRA and NAA Instructor in 2006. Over the next few years I expanded my knowledge  and certifications to several NRA disciplines. I started with Rifle and then moved to Muzzleloading Rifle, Shotgun and pistol. I went through "phases" of focus, first on rifle then eventually Muzzleloading became a passion. Then I spent time focused on shotgun and started helping tech new instructors in addition to the student populations I had been teaching. In 2010 I attended the BSA National Jamboree as a Shotgun Instructor. In 2012, I attended the NRA Training Counselor workshop and was accepted as a NRA Training Counselor. In 2013 I went to the new BSA Jamboree site in West Virginia as a CRSO for the Trap Range. I also took on the role of muzzleloading director for the local RAMS (Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloading and Shotgun) summer camp program for the Boy Scouts.

Somewhere in this timeline I also became certified in the NRA personal protection inside and outside the home courses and starting teaching both courses to students. I realized through this process that these were really fun courses to teach, and that even though my skill level in shooting was much higher than that of the students I had a lot of room for improvement. To learn something other than the NRA course, I went to Front Sight Academy in Nevada and took their 4 day pistol course. Regardless of how you feel about FSA - it's a great training course for the average person who wants improve their CCW proficiency. It also brought to light again the need for more practice. Another Friend of mine - Joey at Centennial Gun club introduced me to USPSA shooting in 2014 and I've now been shooting USPSA for a little over 2 years.

I started shooting Limited 10 with a Dan Wesson 45 and then switched to production with a CZ Custom accushadow 9MM in late 2015. I also got my youngest son Marcus involved in the sport in late 2014 - He started out in limited with a XDM 9mm and we upgraded him to a CZ accushadow 9MM in early 2016. He is in his last year of high school, so getting to the range is a nice father-son time for us before the rush of "life" sets in for him.

Recently I made the switch from Production to Limited and changed out my pistol to a CZ Tactical Sport in .40 S&W. I am currently Unclassified in Limited, Hold a B classification in production and a C classification in L10.

Hopefully this a good background of how I got here and why I am starting this journal. I guess we'll see how it goes!

Local Match Saturday 1/26/2016 at Aurora Gun Club - Squad 3 with Charlie, Dom, Lee, Leighton
Temperature - mid 40’s starting 60’s ending. 

Started on the Classifier
Stage 3:  08-03 “Six” 
Time: 4.27 Score: 24/ 40 HF: 5.6206 15th LTD
2As / 2 Ds on the paper targets / 1 makeup on steel - 1st shot missed

Best LTD time was 3.11 / 30 / 9.6463

Stage 4: Wishbone - 4 targets / 4 shots each opposite corners of a V wall
Time: 8.12 Score: 67/80 HF: 8.2512 16th LTD
9 As / 4 Cs / 3D’s

Didn’t feel like I really saw the sights on this stage. And if I did - need to focus more on the A zone. Started Left bottom target - fired 3 shots then “froze” on the 4th. Started the transition to target #2 and stopped half way to come back down for the 4th Shot. Transition to the right side was smooth. A couple of people ran the right side behind the V and targets to the left side. Not sure this was any faster (although 2/3 on our squad times were 2 seconds faster) but some almost took a spill in the process.

Best LTD Time was 6.08 / 80 / 13.1579

Stage 5: "Turkey Trouble". Standard “RW” 32 shot, 160 Point stage starting position: choking the Turkey (chicken). 
Time: 21.75 Score: 137/ 160 HF: 5.3793 14th LTD
19A / 1B / 9C / 2D / 1M - I only remember 1 Mike on this stage? 

I shot first on this stage. Started with 2 mid range targets on the right and followed with the long range target. Had 1 makeup shot on the long range target. Fumbled a bit with the handle activator but was able to get 2 shots on the swinger (A/C) on the first pass. My Mike was on the 2nd shot on the 2nd target after the transition. I can see in the video I shot left of the target (in the direction of my next transition) I was thinking I did not shoot in the order I planned which probably contributed to a lack of focus on the target / sights. 

Best LTD time was 15.48 / 149 / 9.6253 

Stage 1: “Champ" - Short Stage 14 targets starting forward and moving rearward to engage the rest. 3 Targets PB range in the first array - Move Backward - 3 Targets Short range 2nd array - Transition Right - 4 targets long range (2 with no shoot covers). Move right, reload, 4 targets long range (2 with no shoot cover)
Time: 19.64 Score: 128 /140 HF: 6.5173 9th LTD
16 A / 5B / 7C 

Feel like I shot this one Ok - maybe a little on the slow side because of the longer range targets in the second half of the stage. I did have a “harder” focus and/or better shot placement on the targets with no shoot cover - causing my shots to be within 1 inch of each other on those targets. Shots on un-covered targets were more erratically spaced. Even the RO pointed this out during scoring…  My thought here is that I’m rushing the second shot and/or the target transitions on less “critical" shots. 

Best LTD time was : 11.81 / 130 / 11.0076 

Stage 2: "It’s almost ski season" - 140 pt wide lane long running zig zag course with ported targets on sides and end of the lane. 
Time: 20.94  Score: 119 HF: 5.6829 19th LTD
21 A / 6C / 1M 

Good stage other than the Mike - which was a 3-shot on a target over lapping another. First target array felt a little slow, but due to target arrangement (odd angles) the caution was probably good. 

Best LTD time was: 14.47 / 140 / 9.2605 

Keeping a range diary has led to my having a lot more fun and personally feel it's had a large impact on my performance increase.  

Thinking about each match, and actually writing down what you did well brings the fun stuff well into the front of your mind.  Then following that up with what you need to improve makes you think about that.  It all comes full circle when you get to write down later that you made progress on those areas of improvement as a positive.   

Keep it up! 

1 hour ago, Glock26Toter said:

Keeping a range diary has led to my having a lot more fun and personally feel it's had a large impact on my performance increase.  

Thinking about each match, and actually writing down what you did well brings the fun stuff well into the front of your mind.  Then following that up with what you need to improve makes you think about that.  It all comes full circle when you get to write down later that you made progress on those areas of improvement as a positive.   

Keep it up! 

Thanks John - I appreciate the encouragement to keep this up! I've certainly seen your improvement over the last 2 years and I want to learn to be able to perform better each time I shoot. Some of it is mental and some is physical I know, and a lot of it is practice... I have a long way to go and I plan to enjoy the journey!

• 1 month later...
Although I am a limited shooter today, I’ve always had an attraction towards older style firearms and the “older” ways of the world.  Outside of USPSA I have spent a lot of time teaching the muzzleloading pistol, rifle and shotgun disciplines and even have period attire to go with it. My friends at work sometime call me the “renaissance man” due to my interest in these things. Given I work in the computer field, its sometimes nice to enjoy the other end of the spectrum. 
 Lately, I have been playing with a revolver setup for USPSA. I’m not sure if or when I will get motivated enough to compete with the revolver, but for now it’s a fun hobby to learn more about competitive revolver shooting. I have two modern competition revolvers, the S&W 929 an 8 shot N-Frame Jerry Miculek model with a 6 inch barrel in 9mm and a S&W 627 M&P R8 - the 929’s brother 8 shot N-Frame in 38/357 Magnum with a 5” barrel. I originally bought the R8 because I really liked the feel and look of the gun. After shooting it I discovered it was awesomely accurate and I really liked it. I did come to the realization however that reloading a revolver with a full size 38 Special or 357 Magnum cartridge put you at a disadvantage over the shorter 9mm cartridge. So… You guessed it I went out and bought the 929 to see if it would truly be an easier reload. My first experience with the 929 was a negative one. I used the same rounds I used for my production match gun (147 Gr Xtreme RN , 3.3 Gr of Titegroup and new brass) and experienced severe sticking of the casings in the cylinder after firing. it was so bad I literally had to bang the ejector rod on a table to get the shells out of the cylinder. I read up not this issue and found I was not the only one. I needed to tune my loads to the gun, or at least find loads that would work better. I tested my older 124gr loads and they seem to work without significant issues, but accuracy on the 929 is not as good as in the 627. The 627 is like a laser - punching nice tight groups with just about any round I’ve fed it. The 929 shoots noticeably larger groups, which is strange given the longer barrel. 
 Now after reading up on both guns and their inherent strengths and weaknesses, I’ve decided to see if I can put together a cartridge that will work for both guns - the 38 short Colt. Actually, to prevent any confusion lets call it the 38 short colt +P, because unfortunately there is no "published" load data that meets USPSA minimum power factor for this cartridge. The original cartridge was designed to be used in cap and ball revolver conversions of the 1851 Navy Colt and as such is a relatively underpowered cartridge. All load data comes from other revolver shooters on various forums. The reason for my research is to produce a cartridge that's easier to load/unload than and 357 Magnum or 38 Special, can be shot in both revolvers (the 929 and the 627) and produce reasonable accuracy / power factor in both. 

Trial #1: 158 Gr Berry’s HP (.357), 2.8 gr VV N310, Federal Match SP Primers, Starline 38 Short colt brass. Loaded to 1.195 OAL. 
 Using some older Berry’s plated rounds I needed to use up and wanted to try the “softer” federal primers to see how far down I could push the trigger pull before I started getting light strikes. I still need to replace the hammer on the 627 with a aftermarket bobbed hammer, which should arrive this week. 
I loaded up 100 rounds of this recipe to give it a try and see if it was viable. I was not able to chrono today, so I really wanted to see how the round performed, check for any pressure issues and evaluate accuracy. The 627 R8 really likes this round. Easy to shoot, good accuracy and reasonable recoil. I still have some tuning to do with the 627’s hammer and springs but it fired most of the rounds when the trigger pull was reduced down to 6 lbs 11oz. / I did have light strikes when I brought it down to 6.0 Lbs. 
This round is super accurate out of the 929 as well (More accurate than anything else I’ve seen) but I started to see some case bulging starting about 1/8 of an inch above the top of the rim. Not bad, but noticeable. My speculation here is that it’s the Berry’s .357 plated bullet going through a slightly smaller barrel creating a back pressure that's bulging the case. The barrel is longer as well which I would expect to increase pressures slightly. Interesting enough even with the bulge, the cases ejected easily from the cylinder. So, more testing required - I am going to try some lead bullets I have and get some coated bullets to try. On the next run I hope to be able to bring the chrono along as well to confirm where the round is from a FPS perspective out of the two barrels. 

• 5 weeks later...
This past weekend I shot a local match at the Ben Lomond Gun club - the High Plains practical shooters. I've not shot a match since the end of November, so I expected to be a bit rusty. I did do some ad-hoc practice at the range during the holidays, but nothing focused on any specific skills or drills. I spent a lot of that time messing around with some revolver loads and tweaking 2 revolvers.
 The week before the match I started to "warm up" with a combination of dry fire and live fire. Dry fire was concentrated on drawing and reloads mostly, with some reload on the move drills. Indoor Live fire practice started with 1-R-1, draw 2 shot, FAST drills, Bill drills and reaction time checks. 

The match was a six stage match and temperatures were in the mid to upper 30s with some snow on the ground. As the temps warmed up we started to get some mud. Video here: https://youtu.be/Yx7Y5vGt3Lc

Our squad started on stage 3 - which consisted mostly of nugget targets at close range, with the exception of three full targets tucked behind no shoots 20 yards away at the front of the stage. I had one makeup shot on one of the nuggets after hitting the hardcover part of the target. The reload mid stage was a little less smooth than ideal - mainly due to the position of a wall and movement from back to front of the stage. In hindsight, I 
Started the reload as I turned from the last target left past the close wall- I should have waited a second longer until after I had completed the pivot and had plenty of room to maneuver. It also seems from the video I had a lot of gun movement on recoil - my guess is that this is a side effect of cold grips and hands. 
Stage 4 was a ported stage with 4 targets each shot through a right port, left port and front port. This stage looked better to me than stage 3. I was able to run my plan smoothly through with the exception of a make up shot immediately after my reload. I got on the trigger a little bit early as I acquired the taget and sent a round wide. My transitions felt a little inconsistent here. Early targets were "broken"in 1-2, 1-2 pairs, then as I got my rythym went 1-2,1-2,1-2-3-4.  Reload here was smooth and high. 

Stage 5 was probably my worst stage of the day due to 2 Mikes and a number of make up shots. The first mike was on a far left target at ten front of the stage. The first shot hit A, the second hit the barrel to the right of the target. I didn't hear it at the time but could in the video. From my position, the angle to hit the a zone is very tight against the barrel. Hindsight 20/20 a half a step back would have been a much better position. 

The second mike was on the far right target at the front of the stage. I had three makeup shots on a 8" steel plate and an extra shot on a swinger from the same position. All 3 other steel shots were one shot hits. Reload was smooth, although a tad lower than face level. The initial turn and draw were also good. Normally I prefer to turn towards the gun on uprange facing starts, but on this stage there was an advantage to turning away from the gun. The challenge is you have to wait an extra second before drawing the gun or face DQ. This is not a skill I practice often - maybe it should be. 
Stage 6 was the classifier raw deal. This stage looked good except for one mike on the rear most target on the right side and the reload although executed smoothly was still a little low. I'm trying to break the habit of bending my elbow down as much and looking down on the reload. I want to keep it up and keep my eyes and gun in line with the target as much as practical. 

Stage 1 - lots of extra make up shots on this stage. 2 on paper and 2 on steel. I also missed my position on the middle port causing me to have to take an extra step to hit the far left target. Transitions on wide targets seemed slow. Reload was good - tad low. 
Stage 2- overall a good stage, but I could have been faster on transitions, especially in the 2 front corners. Transitions front left seemed a little slow and clunky, transitions on the right were ok, but I should have "rolled" through the shots and started my backward movement without a hard stop. 
Overall, not a bad turnout for a mid winter match, but not great either. 

I spent some time at the indoor range the following Monday trying to diagnose my steel misses by placing 6 small paper plates out to 12 yards and practicing 1 shot transitions between them. On misses, shots were hitting low and right which would indicate trigger pull, anticipation or milking of the grip. I focused on the isolation of my trigger finger and this seemed to resolve the issue resulting in center hits. More practice will see if this is an effective remedy. 

• 2 weeks later...

I shot an indoor match at Centennial Gun Club on Sunday, January 29th. For an indoor match, the BOD at CGC does a great job of producing challenging and fun stages to shoot. The challenge with indoor shooting at CGC is the lighting and very slippery floor surface to contend with, slowing things down a bit on aiming and moving.  Video here: https://youtu.be/YlSCPgCwAmw

I squadded with squad 2 and started on the second stage - I had 2 mistakes on this stage which cost me some time. The first was a hesitation after the second array of targets where I needed to run to the far right of the stage. After the last shot I felt (and you can see in the video) a second of hesitation before I ran all the way to the right of the stage to shoot the final targets. The second mistake was on target acquisition at the right side shooting position. After shooting the targets behind the barrel I needed to transition to the 2 targets all the way on the left side of the middle array which were concealed from the far left position. You can see the 2-3 second hunt as I transitioned clumsily to the last 2 targets. In hindsight, I probably should have shot those after engaging the first targets in the middle as I started moving left to right (actually, right where the first hesitation happened!) On the first 8 targets I don’t recall having a clear sight picture or calling my shots at all. I think with the low lighting conditions I went to “spray and pray mode. I did have 4 D hits on this stage although I do not remember which targets they were on. I shot pretty well score wise producing a Hit Factor of 8.0 on a 32 round stage. Place wise I came in 9th Limited on the stage. I’d say I gave up a 3-4 seconds on the 2 mistakes, which would have brought me up to a hit factor of 9.5 - 10 ish. (~ 6th). We have a really strong group of shooters to compare to in the Denver area so it’s a great place to learn from others. 
 Stage 3 was a bit of a mess. Because it was set up next to the classifier stage in a very tight space they had to do some weird things with spacing. This created some challenges with footwork on the slippery floor. In  this stage you start with a barrel placed between a “V” like shooting area and you have targets on each side of the top of the V to shoot and then and array of targets behind the point. I started by going right first and had trouble acquiring the sights on the first 2 targets. I thought I had good hits but ended up with a Mike on the far right zebra target (#1). In the video I can see where I stopped on the second target to re-acquire my sights before shooting. Then on my transition to the left side of the V I planted a foot on the fault line and just barely got 2 hits on the left target before almost toppling into the wall. I then transitioned to shooting the rear arrays while moving and shot the right three targets first right to left, then transitioned to the far left target before taking the last target obscured by a barrel. I probably could have engaged left to right and then hit the obscured target a little faster. I  came in 12th on this stage with a hit factor of 4.4313. 
 Stage 4 was the classifier “pucker factor” which I shot in 6.26 seconds but I had a Mike on the first target, so it became a 2.8 HF. (Yuck!)
Stage 1 was our final and my best stage from a place percentage (7th) and I shot it to plan with 4 makeup shots. I came in at a 5.92 HF which was the best in my squad. I’ve set a personal goal to try to shoot everything above a 6.0 HF, so this one fell slightly short. 

• 1 month later...
Since my last post I’ve been out to practice twice and attended a local match at Ben Lomond Gun club. 
The first practice I went out with my son Marcus and a friend of ours who got us both addicted to competitive shooting. I just received my “backup gun” from CZ Custom - a CTS-40 and wanted to shoot it and see what differences I would have between it and my primary gun. We set up a few targets and some steel and ran a combination of drills and 2-box stages. The idea here being a focus on transitioning between steel targets and paper targets. We also ended up running a stage set up in the bay next to us by Cha-Lee and some other shooters we know in the local area. This was a very challenging stage as these guys were trying to set up something “really hard” to prepare for the Area 2 match. In this stage they had a number of close targets and a number of far targets with a swinger target set up at about 50 yards. My first run through was a cluster as I really didn’t take the time needed to prepare and ended up shooting a number of targets twice. 
 Once back in our bay we continued our practice and I brought out the PCC for a couple of runs to get more comfortable with that platform. I may start running PCC intermittently after the Area 1 match in late March. Still need to tune my loads and skills quite a bit before I’m ready there. Overall, we had a good practice, I like the new CTS-40 and found there were not a lot of differences between it and my primary gun. The biggest differences were in the slide stop (My primary doesn’t have one) and the color of the fiber. My primary gun has a green fiber installed and the CTS-40 has a red fiber. I recently acquired a new set of prescription glasses that have a rose tint. The red fiber seems to “pop” more than the green fiber. I’ll be changing back to red on my primary gun. 

On February 18th, I shot a local match at the High Plains Practical Shooters club at the Ben Lomond Gun range. Video Here: https://youtu.be/E2ERoQaiVM4

Instead of a stage by stage diagnosis this time, I am going to generalize the performance. The biggest thing I noticed was slow movement - instead of moving rapidly from position to position, I spent a ton of time walking into each position with the gun up - like I was trying to move and shoot more. Hindsight being 20/20 not an effective use of the moving while shooting technique. Our first stage as a squad was a 32 target - 1 shot per stage where shooting while moving was effective (and required). That stage may have set my “pace” for the remainder of stages. Other than that I had 2 mikes on the scoring stages, 1 on the classifier and one in the hardcover on our last stage. I also had 2 mikes on the stage that was thrown out - 1 on the long distance swinger and the other on the hardcover long distance target. Overall, accuracy was a positive note for the match today. I did shoot this match with my backup gun (CZ Custom CTS-40) just to see how it performed in a match. . Overall, it performed well with no major issues. 

On Presidents day I went back down to Ben Lomond for a group practice session. We set up a wide field course and it was fun to run it a few different ways. Overall, it was a good practice, but my overall performance for the day was lacking. Out of about 15-20 runs of the stage, I probably had 2 performances I was happy with. I’m not sure if I was worn out from the weekend or what but I just seemed to be dragging overall. 

I missed the indoor match at Centennial Gun club at the end of the month due to illness - I wonder if it wasn’t starting to effect me the week before and the was the reason for my malaise. 

This weekend we are scheduled to have 2 matches - the first was canceled due to unexpected rain. The second at Boulder Rifle club is still on for tomorrow - I’m looking forward to getting back behind the gun after a few weeks off. 

• 3 months later...

Well, It's been a while since my last post on the range diary. I'm not quite sure if it's the best tool for me yet, but I want to give it another go and see if it helps me to keep track of and work towards my goals. I feel like I'm in a confessional: "forgive me father... a lot has happened since my last post...' 

This, however is true! So, a quick catch up. Since March I have taken 2 shooting classes, shot in 2 major matches and gone from a "C" shooter in Limited to a "B" shooter. On the class side, I took an excellent one day class with Cha-Lee which really re-invigorated me to improve my shooting. When I say shooting, it now has a much broader meeting for me as Cha-Lee's words still resonate in my head. USPSA is not really a shooting game with a little movement, it's a movement game with a little shooting. This I have found to be true and as a result started to focus more on efficiency in movement as a core way to improve my scores. This was one of many things I learned or in some cases re-learned from Cha-Lee, all of which need focus and attention over time. The second class I took was also an excellent class and was with JJ Racaza. JJ's initial focus and an area where I definitely needed improvement was on accuracy. I was donating a lot of match points due to inaccurate shooting. Although I had heard similar discussions around accuracy, JJ was able to frame the discussion in such a way that it "clicked" and achieving accuracy became a function of trigger control and visual patience,  instead of always focusing on the front sight which has been pounded in my head for years. We also focused on movement with JJ and again the focus was on efficiency of movement and eliminating "dead time" - time during the stage when we are not shooting. As a result of the two classes - I've felt an refocusing and improvement in my approach to shooting - Now, I just need more practice time!

On to Major matches; The first major match occured the day after the JJ Racaza class, and although I had new confidence from an accuracy perspective JJ warned us that we probably would not shoot well because our brains and bodies were still trying to process all the information from the last two days. Not to mention, we were all physically spent after two full days in the hot sun training... But, somehow this actually helped my shooting in the Rocky Mountain 300 and I ended up placing 8th overall in limited (of 64 limited shooters) and 1st B Limited / 1st B Overall for the match. Overall I was 22nd / 164 Shooters. I felt balanced in this match and that my performance was not "great" but even keeled all along. I was a little rushed in stage preparation since we did not get to walk the stages the day before and I had to do all my stage prep early morning on day one of the match. Even then, I spent a majority of time on the "memory stage" and felt unprepared on the other stages. For those that aren't familiar with the Rocky Mountain 300 the tag line is "We'll melt your tigger finger". There are only 5 stages, but they are twice the size of a normal USPSA field course. This creates pressure on the shooter since your stage plans have to be twice as long as they normally are giving you a challenge to both remember and keep your stamina up while shooting. There are 3 stages that have the same theme every year - first is a speed stage, second a memory stage and third a steel stage with around 60 pieces of steel to shoot. This year unlike previous years I did feel relaxed on the steel stage.I think this was due to the focus on accuracy of the previous two training days and that's exactly what it takes to not get burned on the steel. More on the next major match and my current focus list (aka: Suck list) coming in my next post. 

My video of the Rocky Mountain 300 match is here: