Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Member of the Month is back!!!!

Youngeyes

Please read the outline. The members are what makes these Forums so special. It is only right that certain members be honored for their contributions. We all know someone here that deserves this most distinguished of awards. The right to display Brian's  Member of the Month banner. Did a member give you that perfect piece of advice that solved your loading issue? Do you see a member's name come up every time there is a newbie question? Nominations are now open. The Moderators will vote and the result will be posted. As this is the end of September, the 1st ( in a long time) award will be made October 31.

PS. All winners will be sent a file to attach to their signatures....or to give to a tattoo artist if they so desire. :)

forum_mom.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Zack Jones, hands down.  He's been taking feedback directly from forum members and actually improving Steel Challenge policies based on our comments.  On the private side, he's also (through the forum system) helped me and my club with our time submissions to Headquarters for classification posting-- we couldn't have done it without him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's time for nominations for the November M.O.M award.  October had many great choices. Remember that you can renominate members. If you nominated them last month, you can nominate them again. Please give a reason ,or two that you feel the member is worthy of this prestigious award. 

On 9/30/2016 at 10:58 PM, jkrispies said:

Zack Jones, hands down.  He's been taking feedback directly from forum members and actually improving Steel Challenge policies based on our comments.  On the private side, he's also (through the forum system) helped me and my club with our time submissions to Headquarters for classification posting-- we couldn't have done it without him.

Zack Jones again.  He takes our input directly to the table and implements real policy improvements. 

• 3 weeks later...

November nominations for the coveted MOM award will end in a few days. Nows the time to nominate the member whom you feel best represents the ideals of the BEnos Forums. Brian started the most successful shooting forums on the internet with a simple mandate. Share and participate. We all know that member who is always there with advise and help. For the old timer and the newbie. Nominate now. The nominations will be presented to the Moderators who will carefully..closely..soberly..steadfastly ..look at and vote on the winner.

OK boys and girls. Nominations are open for the December MOM. Brian and the Moderators ( sounds like a 50's rock group) are making a list and checking it twice. This is the last chance for 2016. Make ready.