Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Missouri 3-Gun Championship

We are proud to announce the dates for the 3rd Annual Missouri 3-Gun Championship. The 2017 match will be held March 18-19 at the Lead Farm 3-Gun Range outside Versailles, MO. It will feature 10 stages shot over the course of 2 days. We will have approximately 196 shooters, separated into 14 squads. We run a full day schedule. Each squad will get a 1 hour break every 2-3 stages. Match fee is $250. Juniors shoot for $175.

This year’s match will take place at our new range located at 9083 Whipperwill Rd, Versailles, MO 65084. The new range is bigger and better than our last featuring wider bays and natural shade at the mouth of the bays. We will have a permanent sight in bay with marked yardages at 25, 50, 75, and 100 as well as steel at 100, 200, and 300 yards. We also have a natural terrain bay that is 45 yards wide with all the trees and vegetation left in it as well as access to more natural terrain for jungle runs on the property.

This is a bay style match so range carts are encouraged. We do allow competitors to park close to the bays but once you are parked your truck needs to remain there for the day.

We can have rifle out to 600yds. Longest rifle shot will be posted once it has been decided on. Round count will be close to 150 rds for each gun. Actual round count and stages will be posted as the match gets closer.

For those of you that have not shot with us in the past this is not an easy match. You will be challenged mentally and physically, all while testing every fundamental of shooting.

We will be using Practiscore for registration as well as scoring the match. This will not only speed up the process of posting scores but also diminish the chance for human error during input.

Registration for this match will start on October 2nd at 8:00 P.M. (Central Time) for last year’s participants and October 4th at 8:00 P.M. for everyone else. We want to thank those who shot with us last year and reward them for doing so. The match will be limited to the first 196 shooters. Squadding will take place on February 1. We will send a reminder email a few days prior. You will self-squad. If you do not squad yourself you will be placed on a squad with empty slots.

After you fill out the Practiscore form online you will get a return Email confirming what you submitted. If all is OK then there is nothing to do but send the funds to the listed address. You will be given 2 weeks to send in your match fee. If no funds are received you will be moved to the wait-list.

If you are a sponsored shooter and plan on shooting the match sign up and pay. Once your sponsor commits we will refund you match fee. We have a limited number of sponsor slots and they will fill quickly.

If you would like to shoot the match but your schedule does not allow it, we will have a limited number of slots to shoot with the RO’s the weekend of the 11-12. Please contact me for more details.

Match Shirts will be $20. They will be a Dri-Fit/Cool-Weave fabric shirt. Match shirts will be available at the event but in limited quantities. Order when you register to ensure you get one.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. This is a match run by shooters for shooters. We are always open to suggestions. Thanks!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why, but several people got the same error message, while others were able to get signed up.

We will have a few slots open to shoot the weekend before with the local RO's. Send me an email or PM.

Edited by toothandnail

For some reason practiscore is not showing when you get in, nor sending you an email confirmation.

We have over 400 emails from people signing up multiple times, yet it seems no one is getting the confirmation.

Hope practiscore can get this straightened out tomorrow morning.

If you filled out the registration you are in. One way to confirm is look at your Practiscore dashboard. It will show up in upcoming matches. For those of you who filled it out multiple times it will show up as many times as you registered. Practiscore is kicking back an error message and we are unsure why. The Practiscore team has been notified and they are working on the problem. When we gain access to the system a confirmation email will be sent out to everyone who got in. Thank you for bearing with us during this time. 

Believable , thanks for being on top of this and info.

I have 11 approved and 3 wait list for a total of 14.

I'm guessing fast typers did twice that many.

Once duplicates are backed out I would think several slots will open up.

But that is my opinion not an approved message.

A little update on the registration. We have deleted the old match and created a new one. The practiscore team recommended we push registration back until they can resolve the issue but we have decided go another route. If you registered using the old link before it was cut off you will be getting a confirmation email shortly. We are going through each registration email by time stamp and re-entering your information into the newly created match. Once everyone is transfered I will send out another email to last years shooters with the new link. If you have not registered just wait for the new email. I had 700 emails in my inbox this morning. We are down to 400 as of now. I will keep you updated as things progress.

Thanks, Josh.