Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dawson Precision

EEH

Ordered some springs from Dave,you know when you only need a couple and don't want to pay shipping..WELL YOUR TROUBLES ARE OVER ,,I only needed a few springs went to Dawson web site and they have Free shipping..A few springs free shipping and they were hear in three days,will be ordering more stuff,,I figure I save 8 to 10 bucks every time I order,..thank you Dave Dawson..

Dawson adding free shipping to their services is the best decision ever, heaven sent.  In the past I would hold off on purchases because I did not want to pay for shipping just for one front sight.  I would either have to wait until I could amass a large order or just lose interest in the project.

Nowadays I can order without feeling guilty, not only that, nowadays I go to Dawson's website first, not just for sights but pretty much anything.  Great service and free shipping.  Can't beat that.  Just another customer that's very happy with your new policy.  Please keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree.  I used to bug Daniel and now I can order online with Free Shipping.   I still like to order as much as I need, but

once in a while I only need a couple of things and its still free shipping.  They are great to deal with even when you mess up 

they are there to help.  Now only if we could talk them into building custom 2011 pistols again:)....................Ron

• 4 months later...