Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Charlotte, NC (Statesville) USPSA, Pro/Am, & soon to be

Speed0verdose

Hey All,

I'm Josh. I live in Statesville, NC just outside of Charlotte. I've been shooting all my life but only competing for about 15 months now.

I shot an indoor steal plate match once for the heck of it and got bit by the bug. I shot my first USPSA match in May of 2015 and have shot 3-4 matches a month since then. I won D class at the NC State championship in 2015 and am now a high B shooter in Production.

I started off with an M&P 9L and now shoot a CZ SP-01 Tactical that I put all the Cajun goodies in. I shoot on the CZForum shooting team and have had a lot of fun with those folks.

I just picked up a Moss 930 JM Pro a few weeks ago and putting together my gear for that fun stuff and once I get an optic, trigger and brake for my Sig M-400 i'll be read to go.

I reload on a Dillon RL550B and CANNOT WAIT to upgrade to something auto-indexing and get a case feeder and a Bullet Feeder.

Besides shooting I enjoy building cars and show trucks (fast and low for both), boating, flying airplanes, and much more.

I've lurked the forums for quite a while learning as much as I can and decided to finally make an intro.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

post-61133-0-65839800-1470435767_thumb.j

Edited by Speed0verdose

Hey All,

I'm Josh. I live in Statesville, NC just outside of Charlotte. I've been shooting all my life but only competing for about 15 months now.

I shot an indoor steal plate match once for the heck of it and got bit by the bug. I shot my first USPSA match in May of 2015 and have shot 3-4 matches a month since then. I won D class at the NC State championship in 2015 and am now a high B shooter in Production.

I started off with an M&P 9L and now shoot a CZ SP-01 Tactical that I put all the Cajun goodies in. I shoot on the CZForum shooting team and have had a lot of fun with those folks.

I just picked up a Moss 930 JM Pro a few weeks ago and putting together my gear for that fun stuff and once I get an optic, trigger and brake for my Sig M-400 i'll be read to go.

I reload on a Dillon RL550B and CANNOT WAIT to upgrade to something auto-indexing and get a case feeder and a Bullet Feeder.

Besides shooting I enjoy building cars and show trucks (fast and low for both), boating, flying airplanes, and much more.

I've lurked the forums for quite a while learning as much as I can and decided to finally make an intro.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dang they let anybody in here. LOL Good to see you finally join in.