Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new open gun!

Gooldylocks

• 1 month later...
On September 26, 2016 at 1:00 AM, Gooldylocks said:

Yea they have some good deals every once in awhile, just have to kinda luck into them though. 

Yea for real! Once in a while I find some powder but normally it's way to expensive and is taking advantage of the consumer! Nice gun buy though:)

• 5 months later...
The plot thickens!

yeah you practically stole it. Especially with the grams tuned sv mags and spare barrel. 

you ever run any 38 super through it?

No I don't, simply because I am too cheap go buy a new shell plate for my press!

I have no idea on 1050 but on 650 I run super comp or super using 9mm shell plate and buttons. Also cause I'm cheap...

I have a 650, but anytime a SC sneaks through to the pruning station it pops out when seat the primer

Yes it's weird. Back when I was loading just 9 and super the odd super comp case would also go flying when trying to prime it. 

When I switched to sc I was about to buy the 223 plate but thought I'd try again. Since then Ive loaded many thousands of sc without a single one popping out. I dunno if the plate wore in and now the cases sit deeper but it works. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/15/2016 at 1:24 PM, Gooldylocks said:

It is accurailed. But I called Doug and asked him what he could tell me about it after giving him the serial and he didn't have record of it, which means it was pre-2013 (i think that's the year he said)

What does accurailed mean?