Upcoming changes to the forums and brianenos.com

benos

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late to the party as is normal for me :blush:

Thanks Brian for a grand place to hang out over the years and a truly valuable resource. You deserve to be exactly where you are. I'm jealous and want you to know that.

'Practical Shooting, Beyond Fundamentals' has been an inspiration since I bought it, way back, and my copy looks a bit worn already. I only recently discovered this forum. Long may it live....

(side note: I know of sites and forums that are run on donations: free for all but supporters get some glory. If that ever starts looking like a good idea, go ahead and say so)

Congratulations on a move towards more time to do what you want to do.

Thank you for providing this online space where like minded ipsc shooters can share knowledge and relate to others with shared experience. I've learned a lot on these boards and I'm sure I will learn even more in the future. :)

Thank You Brian from all of us who love this forum. I'm on here pretty much every day...................

As far as semi-retirement; you have a great group of Moderators, please rely on them

and asap turn the semi into full blown retirement, you won't regret it, guaranteed.........................

Also thanks for always being available when one of us has an issue; you're the best.........................

Hope you enjoy retirement...and Thanks a bunch for helping me get set up with my 1050. You answered all my questions and it really helped making my decision to go BIG.

Thanks for the forum...it's truly an asset to competitive shooters.

Thanks again everyone!

At some point next week, I will move the forums to IP's cloud hosting. After that move, there may be some down time when clicking a brianenos.com/forums link will not work. IP will be assisting me in setting up a redirect with my registrar though, so the the "downtime" should be minimal. :)

Will IP be upgrading the forum software when it is transferred?

The transfer will require upgrading to the latest 3.x. version. Then after that is stable for a while, I'll have them upgrade to version 4.xxx

The beauty of having the forums in their cloud... They will do all the upgrades. :)

Another THANK YOU.......for all you've done with the forum to educate shooters everywhere. For bringing Dillon products to the fore front by offering great packages and informative reloading information I read daily.

Fortunately I purchased the large tub of Slide Glide several years ago and it will outlive me........

Have a happy and peaceful semi- retirement .............