Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat vs SV

Dirtchevy841

There is no room at Castle De Neal........too many SV's in the gunroom......sorry Bobby, you have to face your wife on your own. Besides, you wouldn't do well up here. We have this thing that is called Winter where it snows and gets cold. You Southern Boys just wouldn't understand.......or like it.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/5/2017 at 11:04 AM, ROY NEAL said:

There is no room at Castle De Neal........too many SV's in the gunroom......sorry Bobby, you have to face your wife on your own. Besides, you wouldn't do well up here. We have this thing that is called Winter where it snows and gets cold. You Southern Boys just wouldn't understand.......or like it.

Thanks Roy 

• 4 weeks later...

Check out JV Industries / Jojo Vidanes. He makes great guns, highly dependable, great warranty, and his pistols are capable of winning championships. His turn around time is also usually really good compared to a lot of the custom gun builders. I know him personally and he's highly trustworthy. http://www.jvindustries.net/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=151

Edited by IFlynn

I realize it's probably a bit late for your build, but for those that find they need something between the tactical and aggressive grip, SVI can 'dehorn' the aggressive grip down to give you a happy medium between the two.

11 hours ago, itzjere said:

I realize it's probably a bit late for your build, but for those that find they need something between the tactical and aggressive grip, SVI can 'dehorn' the aggressive grip down to give you a happy medium between the two.

Yeah I am really close now. Casey sent me a sample of each grip for me to handle. Went with tactical grip. Aggressive but not to aggressive. I liked it a lot and went with it. 

• 3 weeks later...

I inquired with SVI as at this time I am coming up on 14 months. I was told that they are looking at mid July for my gun. That puts it at 15 months and change, then 10 day CA waiting list and customization which I was told 90 days and I am looking at 18-19 months total. 

On 5/30/2017 at 5:57 AM, tanks said:

I inquired with SVI as at this time I am coming up on 14 months. I was told that they are looking at mid July for my gun. That puts it at 15 months and change, then 10 day CA waiting list and customization which I was told 90 days and I am looking at 18-19 months total. 

Well that sucks to hear. Sounds like it's going past the 15 months for a lot of people. So now I am looking at even longer. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ronin16 said:

18 months , just got my pistol today 

Wow. And you still have to send it back to them for the upgrades because of the roster. Another member on here said his came in 15 months 10-15 days register it and he has to send it back which will take 2-3 months. So he's looking at 18. 

On 7/14/2017 at 0:57 AM, ronin16 said:

18 months total, but worth the wait 

I'm at work til Monday otherwise I would have shot it already 

tried loading pics from my I phone but no luck

Cool. That's what I was worried about the amount of money I spent added to the wait and was worried it wouldn't be what I expected. Everyone I talk to says it well worth the wait ? can't wait till mine is finished. Got my fingers crossed it's done in the next couple months I am at a little over a year now. 

On 3/28/2017 at 10:58 AM, ROY NEAL said:

What DirtChevy hasn't told you is that he has already gone on gunbuilder and spec'd out an IMM gun...........He will have just taken delivery of this Limited gun and he will be building a single stack just because he can........muuuaaaahhhhh!!!

I warned Bobby that this would happen. I can't wait to hear about his new heater when he gets it. I am betting that he will love it, and squeeze it and call it George!!! Or something like that.........

Lmao, that's just funny stuff!!

• 3 weeks later...

Awe Yeah. Received a call today from Sv. Finalized build made sure everything was right and was told my build is on its way to the floor. Didn't ask when it would be finished but Sv said early October and maybe sooner. Said usually from this point 1-2 months. Hell yeah it's really close now. Was reallly surprised about call almost didn't answer it thinking it was a solisitation call ? can't wait.