Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore.com registration fees

Liberty556

At our club, we would like to take advantage of online payments on a regular basis.

Currently, we only do so with "special" matches, where all competitors pay the same fee.

At our regular monthly matches, members pay $10, and guests pay $20....

Are there plans to allow for tiered fee schedules for online registration, at some point in the future?

We had considered trying to use the "down payment" as a work-around, but feel it would be too "messy".

Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions? I briefly searched around, but did not see any relevant posts.

Thanks.

As far as I know, there are plans to implement layered match fees, but in a mean time you can approve with a different price (discount). Like Zack said, contact support@practiscore.com for any questions about the web site, as web guys don't frequently read this forum.

As far as I know, there are plans to implement layered match fees, but in a mean time you can approve with a different price (discount).

How does the approval with discount work?

After they have paid the full fee at registration, does it adjust what Stripe charges their credit card?

Me:

How does this work regarding Stripe?
Does it automatically adjust the amount charged to the credit card (reduce the match fee paid at the time of registration)?

Ken:

It does. It just changes match fee for that competitor. You can use it to cut price for whatever reason or to raise it if , for instance, the person is late registration or bought t shirt

-------------------------------

Cheers!

Edited by Liberty556

• 3 weeks later...