Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot a match in Stormtrooper armor

• 2 weeks later...

Who is the guy in the Jerry M costume?....that's epic.

Jerry Miculek for President 2016

:cheers:

Dude, he looks like he could be your uncle.....

Edited by WaJim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 7:38 AM, CarRacer said:

Our indoor winter league had its trophy night match where they distribute plaques and have two small stages, so I figured that was the perfect venue to try out my newly completed Stormtrooper armor. A coworker borrowed me his Sterling 9mm pistol and I did my best to miss every target like a good stormtrooper.

This table start blew as I can't see anything below my nose level with the helmet on and bending over isn't the easiest.

This is great!

• 2 years later...

That is awesome, our state match (WA) was a Star Wars theme and you would have won $100 for best costume hands down.

I made this design for my side business’s shirts, this thread made me think of them so I figured I’d share.

da66f5025ab9f6c90227254e734c3e10.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2016 at 6:38 AM, CarRacer said:

Our indoor winter league had its trophy night match where they distribute plaques and have two small stages, so I figured that was the perfect venue to try out my newly completed Stormtrooper armor. A coworker borrowed me his Sterling 9mm pistol and I did my best to miss every target like a good stormtrooper.

This table start blew as I can't see anything below my nose level with the helmet on and bending over isn't the easiest.

You, sir, are my hero!!!