Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Division not being recognized

Nimitz

when I create a Steel Challenge match there is only one option for the revolver division called 'revolver'. other divisions you can choose from 'production' or 'prod', etc. however, when I try to create the Activity/Classifier report file to send to USPSA.org it says the division is not recognizable & won't create the file? Anyone else have this problem? what's the e-mail address to report this to Practiscore?

Where you created this? Web site (which one?), ios or android app?

Uspsa wants ISR and OSR divisions for revolver in SC (iron and open sights accordingly), so you can reassign your shooters and resubmit sc file

PS: support email is support@practiscore.com and there is also some info at https://practiscore.com/blog/support/

Edited by euxx

match is created in the Practiscore app on my Ipad ... just realized when I create a new match I can go into the 'divisions' page and select from an entire collection of divisions, including OSR & ISR ... duh .... I really wish Practiscore & USPSA would get together & settle on a common nomenclature for divisions so MDs wouldn't have to worry about selecting the right names ... I think that's the email I'll send to practsicore ...

match is created in the Practiscore app on my Ipad ... just realized when I create a new match I can go into the 'divisions' page and select from an entire collection of divisions, including OSR & ISR ... duh .... I really wish Practiscore & USPSA would get together & settle on a common nomenclature for divisions so MDs wouldn't have to worry about selecting the right names ... I think that's the email I'll send to practsicore ...

The apps are good about enforcing the proper name. It's the web site that needs to be updated to make use of the proper names.

Zack, I suspect Nimitz may have used "new match" instead of "new default match" in ios app... Too long to explain the difference and most of that has a long history... But Russ said we will look at that.

And yes, there is a PS web site too... please email support@practiscore.com as Bryan don't usually reads this forum.

• 2 months later...

We use Practiscore for our weekly shotgun matches, we have to Manually Add the Tactical Division each time, and I delete all the other divisions we don't use, so we only have the 3 divisions we shoot.

Open

Limited

Tactical

How can I set the tablet to use this as a default?

We only use this tablet first the one weekly match.

We use Practiscore for our weekly shotgun matches, we have to Manually Add the Tactical Division each time, and I delete all the other divisions we don't use, so we only have the 3 divisions we shoot.

Open

Limited

Tactical

We only use this tablet first the one weekly match.

Create new match. Set divisions, categories and anything else. Then use clone to create new matches

Create new match. Set divisions, categories and anything else. Then use clone to create new matches

That's a good tip, Eugene... Thanks!

I have been rewriting the entire division list every time we run a Steel Challenge match...