Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Bullets vs Ibejiheads

TheBrick

I've been using 38 cal Ibejiheads with much success in my revolver but a wait time of over 30 days to fulfill my order while they have my money is unacceptable.

Are the Blue Bullets a recommended alternative? Are they made with good quality control and consistency? What is their order placed to order shipped times?

Thanks for any information.

Mine shipped in approx 2 days.

^ This. I have shot thousands of Ibejiheads over the years and never waited more than a couple days to get a shipping notice. I may of had to wait a week once on a case of 100gr SWC that I wanted sized to a nonstandard size, but otherwise I have always had excellent service from them.

That said, the Blue Bullets are fine quality coated lead projectiles. Couple things I dont like about them though. Their bullet profiles dont work well in my CZ in .40 cal at least, and I dont care for all the blue coating that rubs off on my fingers while reloading them. For these reasons I shoot other coated lead, usually Ibejiheads, but also Acme, Bayou, SNS, there are plenty others as well.

did you select a non-default color? It is possible they don't have every bullet in every color available to ship that day.

I have experienced very fast shipping times before they offered many colors, sometimes now when I order a color which is not their default, the ship time is a little longer, but not that long.

Order from Ibejiheads all the time, and never have to wait. Have met, and shot with, the owner Alex many times. And they are now sponsoring some of the area matches this year.

It could be the guys from our area have put in another bulk order. Usually this time of year they put in one, for somewhere between 100,000-150,000 bullets. It does tie them up a bit, sorry.

Been using Ibejiheads for about 2 years, I have to say I get them within 2 days, just got an order last month.

Did you try calling, Alex is pretty responsive in getting back to people quickly.

For plated bullets I have been using Evergladesammo, also very fast shipper

• 1 year later...

aside from plated, i have been using Ibejiheads from 1124, 147, 180,200 & 220 , usually ship within the week .

Good Quality Coated Lead Bullets. the 125g faster than my plated reloads. the 200/220g i love.

testing Blue Bullets Now in 135TC & 147RN

To hopefully answer your question. 

Blue Bullets have always worked great and their shipping has never been more than a few days to get to me.

I prefer Bayou bullets to blue, Dennis and the previous owner Donny both handle orders quickly, will custom size at no additional cost and and shipments reach me in a few days.

Good fortune