Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
BOOM

Any discounts for members

Just sent them an email - have parts to order and based on this thread I won't be shopping around.  Whatever price they offer is what I'll pay to support a vendor that supports us!

I just sent them an email as well. 

THANKS! 

I sent an email also.  Thanks.

If Shooter's Connection is monitoring this thread, I have a question for you....

I sent you folks an email (directly from your site with your contact mail app...) about three (maybe four..??) weeks ago. I have also registered on your site and responded with all of your requested information (addresses, #s, etc...). I haven't heard anything from you folks...??

I was interested in joining your list of authorized purchasers who are eligible for the discount as shown here on Benos forum...  If you need me to, I will be happy to send you another request.

Thanks in advance.... Hobbit99 (Same as on your site...)

I just sent an email as well as I am looking for a full rig.

Guys sometimes your emails may go into our junk folder but most of the time if its a junk mail issue its ours going into yours. You can count on us answering every email we get that needs a response. Thats the way we do business. We do not monitor online forums and social media constantly and discourage its use to try and reach us. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. An email  works best and if no response a within 2 days a phone call because that means one of us didn't get an email. I cant check on your status either as this form does not provide your name or email. Send me an email with the info and I can check. Your info with address is what you put in your account on our web page when you create the account. No need to email us that, just name and/or email and we can find your account.

On 2/24/2016 at 2:03 PM, Sarge said:

Whenever I need something I check Shooters Connection first! Never been disappointed.

Me too!

Shooters Connection always seems to have the parts I'm looking for and they ship fast...  Highly recommend them...

Ordered Monday, received today.  Perfect sizing on belt, thanks for awesome service.

Just for information. If you have an email blocker set up on your email you will need to white list us so we can send you the email. One of the commenters here that said they hadn't got a response has their email blocked. Our email even the one sent again yesterday was returned undeliverable today. Also to get the discount you  are agreeing to get our emails. We dont bombard you with sale stuff. we average only a couple a month.

Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):

Reason: Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 [P4] Message blocked due to spam content in the message.