Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
BOOM

Any discounts for members

Yes just send them an email stating you are a forum member. Once they verify you will be set up for a discount. When you go to their website and log in you will see the new prices

Some of the items are discounted. Some are not. Every bit helps, though.

Some of the items are discounted. Some are not. Every bit helps, though.

Indeed. Also the amount of discount varies from item to item.

Some items are already discounted for one reason or another, some items do not have any margin to allow discounting. In this industry, competition shooting, many manufacturers are small in nature and already pricing the products well below what they would be in other industries in relation to the actual production costs. Sometimes the margins vary inside a single manufacturer so you may see a discount on one thing but not another. Many times this is because they are not the actual manufacturer but contract it out or are buying from another manufacturer and branding as their own. We do assess each item as we ad them and set discounts as we go. Some manufacturers do not allow any discounting, so we can continue to sell their products we must abide by their rules. If you search enough you will find somebody breaking the rules but they are not in this for the long haul like we have been. Our goals are future oriented not the here and now. Couldn't have made it 21 years in this business if they were any different.

To take advantage of this you first set up and account on our web page and complete the address info. We do not put people in that group without complete information. If you are in that group and are not active we remove you. You do have to be logged into your account for the discounts to apply and you don't see the regular price unless you log out. If its a product that is in hot demand and nobody is discounting then its probably one of those items I talked about above and wont have discounts. Hope this explains it all.

A1 company, supports the game, great products and service

Whenever I need something I check Shooters Connection first! Never been disappointed.

Thank You for the explanation; free USP shipping is all.

Only thing we have free shipping on is Bullets and they are already priced as low as we can go. BTW the shipping isn't really free, its built into the price as it is with anybody shipping a product. In the end you pay for it where ever it is. AS I do when I get stuff in. We do have our system set to pass on our volume savings and at our cost. We have killer UPS rates. Mail just is what it is.

Edited by chuckbradley

Is it free shipping from shooters connection?

Is it free shipping from shooters connection?

No. But neither does anybody else unless running a special.

I know Most of the crew at Shooters Connection and see them shooting matches regularly. Some of the best people in the business. Buy from them

They're shipping charges are the most reasonable I've seen. No blatant over charge, more like what it costs them is what it costs you. Many options they provide as well. They are the best.

Shooters Connection has become my first stop when looking for stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The forum discount still applies, and it works just as described above. Great site, selection, prices and service.

I just emailed and got the discount applied to my account. Thanks for the discount and thanks for supporting the sport.

Is customerservice@shootersconnection.com the right address to use?  I would assume so, but I sent any email August 1st and don't think I've been put in the group yet.  Just sent a follow-up and trying to order some parts.

On 9/4/2016 at 9:30 AM, theWacoKid said:

Is customerservice@shootersconnection.com the right address to use?  I would assume so, but I sent any email August 1st and don't think I've been put in the group yet.  Just sent a follow-up and trying to order some parts.

That is the email address I sent my request to. They sent me an email back saying I was in the group the next day. I mentioned my forum name in the email so not sure if that makes a difference. If you are in the group, some items will have a price with a line through it and a lower price next to it when you are logged into your account. Look at the Blade-Tech Tek-Lok if you want a quick check if you are in the group.

After the follow up email it all went through and we're good to go.  Nice to have a little break on a few parts.

Just came across this thread, emailed shooters connection and within 10 minutes I had a response and I can see my discounts when logged in!

Shooters connection is awesome. If they stock what I'm looking for I always use them. Last week i ordered something in the middle of the night (I work graveyards as part of my rotating shift) and it shipped the next day. Hard to beat that.

Thank you shooter's connection! You guys are good peeps.