Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
garbanzo

How many matches do you shoot per month?

4-5 for me. We have about 5 ranges that run different matches every weekend. Can shoot all disciplines in the same month at the same range or chase the same discipline by driving to another range each weekend.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I  shoot 2 weekly club matches, every Tuesday and Friday night indoors.

2 outdoor local matches a month,  with 4-5 majors in there

I am trying to get back into shooting after about a 9 year hiatus.  Currently lucky to get 2 IDPA matches in a month. Used to shoot plates and bowling pin comps once a week with a monthly IPSC match or two mixed in.  I'm hoping to get back to shooting at least 4 times a month in something.

Currently only one per month (Steel Challenge). For a number of years was doing eight matches per month - a mix of USPSA, Steel Challenge, Cowboy and IDPA. There are 10 matches per month available in my tri-city area; if I was willing to drive 60 miles per match (one way), I could add another 8 per month at a nearby city.

1 or 2 per month.  off weekends is for live fire practice. Plus all our local USPSA matches seem to gravitate towards Sunday ya Godless heathens.  (I kid, but sorry I gotta get me to church).