Need a new Netflix addiction...

GregSmith

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wire - HBO series, think its on netflix

The Shield

Currently watching the Walking Dead - i am NOT a fan of zombie stuff, can't stand it. took the fiance a long time to convince me to watch it, but so far really enjoying it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been watching the west wing since I've watched all the ones mentioned above. Prison break is also really good. The wife and I dropped Dtv 6 months ago and its been the best move ever.

I just recently started watching Prison Break again for the second time. Very good show.

What have you guys been watching? Lately I've been on a band documentary kick, (Journey, The Eagles, Rush etc.) I need something to get into. What have you guys loved or found interesting?

Oh man, if you're into music documentaries right now, check out The Wrecking Crew. So, so good.

Edited by FTDMFR

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot how much of a car nut I was until I started watching BBC TopGear. I found it to be very entertaining. Listning to British people swear is hilarious. Also watching Sherlock and about to start Luther. Both shows have actors I enjoy in movies and so far Sherlock has been brilliant.

• 4 weeks later...

I watch(ed) many of the shows you guys listed, but if you want something lighter, try Better Off Ted. There's 2 seasons on Netflix. It's hilarious...smart and funny. Also, Arrested Development.

Not Netflix, but if you have Amazon Prime, HBO's Deadwood is absolutely amazing. I've binge watched all 3 seasons about 5 times now, and apparently the much-needed Deadwood wrapup movie has a green light from HBO now, supposed to go into production later this year.

(Note - Deadwood is not for the faint-hearted or easily offended. It has some of the coarsest language you're likely to hear.)

If you haven't seen Six Feet Under, it should be added to your list.

I'm trying to find time for Sons of Anarchy but haven't been traveling as much for work as I use to.

If you missed The Outsiders on WGN, find it somewhere on demand.