Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SPS Pantera! 9mm Budget conscious 2011 clone

P.E. Kelley

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

, the great customer service as metro arms sent me out a new gun......... 2nd day aired me a new grip (great customer service) ..........

Hmmm, is there , or is there going to be a warranty/repair service in the US ?

I am assuming that they will eventually need to repair rather than replace for cost reasons.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, thepunishur said:

Just picked up one of these in 40, because I got tired of shooting minor. This thing has the tightest slide to frame fit I have ever felt, and needs a little break in to rectify the intermittent failure to return to battery. Accuracy is amazing.

I'm thinking of picking up one of these just for a range gun something I can let others shoot other than my nice custom build guns, what kind of price did you get on the 40 and  where ? Thanks

1 hour ago, tmz said:

I'm thinking of picking up one of these just for a range gun something I can let others shoot other than my nice custom build guns, what kind of price did you get on the 40 and  where ? Thanks

My local shop in Green Bay ordered it in for me. $1400 out the door. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, IntenseImage said:

Has anyone upgraded the factory mags with TTi pads? Looking to see what all I need to swap out to get these setup

At one point I tried changing the  guts and base pads on some SPS 40 caliber mags in the long run it just was not worth it the quality of the metal of the tubes just  isn't  there I would try going with an STI or an SV or an MBS  I think you'll be much happier and they will be more reliable in the long run. 

At one point I tried changing the  guts and base pads on some SPS 40 caliber mags in the long run it just was not worth it the quality of the metal of the tubes just  isn't  there I would try going with an STI or an SV or an MBS  I think you'll be much happier and they will be more reliable in the long run. 

I have MBX now, just figured I could put these stock ones to use too

4 minutes ago, IntenseImage said:

I have MBX now, just figured I could put these stock ones to use too

I just ended up using my SPS mags for practice reloads.  They just never seem to be 100% to use in a match.

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, hlpressley said:

Anyone swapped out the grip on their Pantera?  Magwell seems to be a little on the small side for a Limited gun.  

Yes, I installed an Extreme Shooters DVC grip and Dawson magwell on mine. Love it  

9659235B-805F-45DC-AE5F-FE73E7CCD241_zps