Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lack of refund policy

Sandbagger123

one thing i have noticed is the lack of a refund policy in many of the matches registered via practice score. even a big match such as A1 does not say anything about a refund. So if i register and find out later i can not go does that mean i lose my money? i emailed the listed email and got no reply. i have no issues with losing my money if the policy is stated upfront so i can have a choice to join or not.

A2 is a great example of a refund policy listed. they told you when and how much the penalty would be for cancellation.

one thing i have noticed is the lack of a refund policy in many of the matches registered via practice score. even a big match such as A1 does not say anything about a refund. So if i register and find out later i can not go does that mean i lose my money? i emailed the listed email and got no reply. i have no issues with losing my money if the policy is stated upfront so i can have a choice to join or not.

A2 is a great example of a refund policy listed. they told you when and how much the penalty would be for cancellation.

When in doubt--Ask the MD.

I'm confused. Does Practiscore have a method to collect payment for match fees. Or are you referring exclusively to level II and III matches. Admittedly, I've only attended a few Level I matches but have never paid upfront.

The clubs and results PractiScore web site doesn't organize matches and don't even receiving any money. All money go directly to MD and it is up to him/her to publish his return policy and refund.

I'm confused. Does Practiscore have a method to collect payment for match fees. Or are you referring exclusively to level II and III matches. Admittedly, I've only attended a few Level I matches but have never paid upfront.

It does, you can take credit/debit through Practiscore. You don't generally see that used for club matches, they just take signups and have you pay in person. But you could.