Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

new Canik TP9 SFX

chetc

• 1 year later...

For competition use:

RDR KYDEX HOLSTERS

COMP TAC (Walther ppq m2 MATCH 5") sfx is a clone of the walther. WILL FIT SAME GUN.

BLADE TECH BLACK ICE for a glock 34/35 (5") fits it like a glove. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Played with one today,,, reminded me of a HI tech... total POS,, rattled in your hand, would come out of battery if a mouse farted on it. No MFG support... yeh I will pass.

Sounds like deja Vu. Same thing was said about GLOCKS when they first came out.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

More like XD comments. 

They seem pretty solid to me.... and trigger is fantastic. Factory support? Questionable. Durability? Don’t know. Aftermarket parts? Nope.

So big questions for now but time will tell. 

well Green top has used one they cant give away. Wouldnt call the trigger fantastic would call it mushy and springy... Short reset,, but Nah...  Maybe some one put a light spring in it, although it didnt look fired much,,, was really loose. Not even close to XDs or Glocks. 
Oh and I have been around when XD's were HS2000and available for about 250.  But like I said I think they wanted $449 for complete set up looked NIB,, Knowing Greentop that would make it worth about $350,,,,  Id give it a wurl for $250

was reading on a Walther thread how the White sprinco recoil reducer, caused the Walther to have inconsistent and loose lockup,  gun was used so maybe that was the issue someone swapped out the guide rod set up.
Never know what someone has monkeyed with. 

If you change the striker spring to a Glock 6#, & the recoil to a Glock 15# on a factory or after market guide rod, the trigger will be better, the slide will not try to open, & you won't spend $80 on a questionable guide rod. Box stock, the gun is WAY oversprung for minor production loads. At a minimum, I'd suggest these spring swaps. With nothing else done, I'm at 3# on the trigger, lock up is tight. 

Well, I just started shooting one in Carry Optics. I did take the guide rod apart and remove a few coils from the spring, played with a gen3 Glock  recoil spring and button, striker spring . Bought the SpringCo set-up w/white & red springs..... The white spring is just fine... (I always get slide lock up). I did polish the internals a bit. I'm using the Vertex Venom 6 moa dot.... The grip angle is different from my 2011, The "dot" is always on top or so it seems????.... (Doing some practice so I can quickly????? find it). Even though I have small hands the thicker grip seems to feel a bit better at this point, maybe 2011 ittis?.  I did move the mag release to the right side (again small hands, no bad 180's on reloads). The trigger and reset start out just fine AND not much work required to make them both better. Even the mags (MEGAR) are quality items. Presently using 124 FMJHP's x n320. The gun is VERY accurate.... I'm no GM or even close to one...Aiming and getting  the "A" head shots is doable. Not much work or $$$$ will give you a very competitive package. BUSY, busy, year with "carry optics" and PPC (CZ Scorpion carbine) (The laser is a hoot for left hand shots). Go to the Canik forum , competition section, check out "Frankthetank", he has gotten lots better as he shoots more.....