Bersa Thunder 9 Pro XT

Kingman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Question.

I handled a regular ol thunder pro at a recent gun show and the gun was a nightmare to hold onto. It was NOT dehorned and had a ton of sharp edges around the trigger guard.

Has Bersa addressed this with the XT or are the guns still relatively sharp?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw that this gun is legal for IDPA SSP , but not legal for USPSA Production as of yet , which is interesting considering some of the stages at production nationals had banners hanging on the walls for this gun . I'm so close to purchasing one , yet find myself holding back because it hasn't been accepted yet .

I saw that this gun is legal for IDPA SSP , but not legal for USPSA Production as of yet , which is interesting considering some of the stages at production nationals had banners hanging on the walls for this gun . I'm so close to purchasing one , yet find myself holding back because it hasn't been accepted yet .

Just call Eagle Imports and request that they hurry up and send in the paperwork to NROI. It will get approved as soon as they do I'm sure.

Ok..

2000 number is expected in April. Conversations have been had with NROI. Paperwork is ready to go in the day 2000 hits.

I have holsters ready. Bladetech will also shortly.

Bersa is making a longer mag release. Eagle has assured me that they will provide the longer mag release free to XT owners when they get them.

Bersa is also making extended mags. I don't have a time frame.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am from Argentina and I feel like I must have one of these pistols :) I heard nothing but good reviews about them... In regards to the mag release, has not this been changed? I know there is a pro and a pro XT, with the PRO xt being the one being discussed here and the Pro the regular 'law enforcement model' (the pistol that PFA 'Federal Police of Argentina' uses) and I noticed that the mag released it is in, in fact, different than in the regular model.

Cheers