Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Deuce/Quad Load Technique Videos on the Net

jkrispies

I know there is exactly 8,345,002 videos on YouTube of folks Deuce and/or Quad loading in their garage. I'm wondering if there's one out there which shows a copendium of ALL the different ways in which to do it: weak hand, strong hand, on the shoulder, off the shoulder, upside down, behind the back, under the leg, etc., etc. etc.

This way somebody new to shotgun can see the different techniques to help decide which one they may want to hang their hat on before practicing one in particular, ad nauseam, until they're ready to post their own 8,345,003rd garage video.

Thanks,

J

• 1 year later...

You're right !

I have made this morning (ok i'm a little late ! :P ) for 3 techniques of quadload. And yes, when i'm starting last year i have also found a lot of video. But after one year of practice i can consitly reload 8 shells under 3 seconds in match.

The video, en français je vous pris ! ;)

https://youtu.be/9ZwYUfDVbDo

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, tattooo said:
10 hours ago, JesseTischauser said:
I have several loading videos.  If you have questions just shoot me a PM.

Man that is fast !

...And That was from way back when we just started quad loading which is why I joked about the still using the old weak hand load technique 

8 minutes ago, JesseTischauser said:

...And That was from way back when we just started quad loading which is why I joked about the still using the old weak hand load technique 

Wait, there is a NEW weak hand technique? 

On 11/8/2015 at 11:33 AM, jkrispies said:

I know there is exactly 8,345,002 videos on YouTube of folks Deuce and/or Quad loading in their garage. I'm wondering if there's one out there which shows a copendium of ALL the different ways in which to do it: weak hand, strong hand, on the shoulder, off the shoulder, upside down, behind the back, under the leg, etc., etc. etc.

This way somebody new to shotgun can see the different techniques to help decide which one they may want to hang their hat on before practicing one in particular, ad nauseam, until they're ready to post their own 8,345,003rd garage video.

Thanks,

J

On 7/20/2017 at 8:45 AM, Eagle4 said:

You're right !

I have made this morning (ok i'm a little late ! :P ) for 3 techniques of quadload. And yes, when i'm starting last year i have also found a lot of video. But after one year of practice i can consitly reload 8 shells under 3 seconds in match.

The video, en français je vous pris ! ;)

https://youtu.be/9ZwYUfDVbDo

23 hours ago, JesseTischauser said:

I have several loading videos.  If you have questions just shoot me a PM.

https://youtu.be/PMVURZm4W4Y

Well, that only took two years to get some excitement going, LOL!!!!  Eagle4 and Jesse, thanks for the videos.  Sorry for the belated reply Eagle4-- for some reason I missed your posting back in July.