Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Battle in the Bluegrass April 8-9

I got sent to paypal and I paid, then got the confirmation from paypal that they received my money. A little before midnight I got a thank you email from Shana. Is that the confirmation that I'm in the match?

Should be. I have a confirmation (receipt) of the transaction, so that should do it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if it would be worth my time to get on the wait list. I assume it is a long shot..

Hmmm...adding your name to the waitlist costs nothing...decent chance of getting into a great match, costs nothing (unless you get in)...

How much is your time worth?

If you want to shoot it, get on the waitlist NOW. It will only get longer.

Online squadding update! Don't worry if you haven't received an email with your PIN yet! Online squadding should be updated and emails sent out this coming weekend (Jan 23/24). I'll be sure to let everyone know when it's been taken care of. Anyone who submitted squad requests, we will try our best to get you together!

Thanks again for making this such a successful match year after year! Looking forward to seeing everyone in April!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this match will end up having scores submitted to USPSA? And if so would this be a classifier score?

I hope so too, much prefer looking at results on Uspsa versus practiscore