Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
bulm540

Awesome customer service

Ordered an upgrade kit for my stock 2 and was my missing the hammer spring. E mailed their customer service and got a response after 10 mins. Missing hammer spring should b here next week.

I ordered a kit for my stock 2 and it was missing a few items. I gave them a call and they said they would send the part out as soon as they come in. I received the parts yesterday and they still forgot to add in the recoil spring. At this point its a little irritating. Between that and them saying something is in stock and then its not when I order it. I think I will be finding parts elsewhere to buy from.

I've been ordering nearly all my stuff from the pro shop since it opened and they've been awesome every time!!!

I ordered a kit for my stock 2 and it was missing a few items. I gave them a call and they said they would send the part out as soon as they come in. I received the parts yesterday and they still forgot to add in the recoil spring. At this point its a little irritating. Between that and them saying something is in stock and then its not when I order it. I think I will be finding parts elsewhere to buy from.

Howdy Vixty,

I'm sorry for the oversight and delay of the products. If you have not contacted us and or heard back form us about the missing item please shoot us and email or call us today and we can get that resolved.