Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

50th Post

habba8

1 hour ago, osw333 said:

Started shooting almost 3 years and got whole lot better with it but nowhere near the 50 post. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G935K using Tapatalk

You know, this almost counts as post count bumping...and the one above with one word does...I would suggest meaningful contribution to the main forum instead of trying to get your 50 here.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny I originally came to this site looking for a limited 2011.  I stayed in classifieds for days(still do).  I didn't need 50 post as I wanted to buy not sell.  Last night got bored and started looking through forums.  So much good stuff here.  And now I to am working on my 50 post... Which with all the questions I have shouldn't be hard.

Habba8 here, just checking in. I see there's 103 replies to this thread I started. If I respond to each reply I would have over 158 posts.
Seriously though, I sold a few things I bought a few things and everybody is happy. Isn't that the whole point.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

And, soon an ad, I suspect. I would read the forum rules about posting an ad...just saying.

I honestly think this place should put a fee to access classifieds. Nothing big, maybe $20 or so. Could even be a one time fee. I would more than cover the fundraising they need and keep scams down less than 50 posts.

On 5/12/2017 at 7:54 PM, GrumpyOne said:

You know, this almost counts as post count bumping...and the one above with one word does...I would suggest meaningful contribution to the main forum instead of trying to get your 50 here.

I’m only replying to this to bump my post count.

What forum feature is unlocked at 6,500 posts? 😈😁

Edited by MemphisMechanic